Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android [Tutorial] Tecno la7 root

[Tutorial] Tecno la7 root

[Tutorial] Tecno la7 root

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
30-10-2018, 11:34 AM
#11



(30-10-2018, 09:17 AM)Ofomiyan1
(26-10-2018, 05:51 PM)Nico Amadeu Vilanculos Finaly rooted my tecno LA7

Please nico tell me how?

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Ofomiyan1
Ofomiyan1
Ofomiyan1
Techie Member
65
30-10-2018, 01:26 PM
#12
(30-10-2018, 11:34 AM)X3non
(30-10-2018, 09:17 AM)Ofomiyan1
(26-10-2018, 05:51 PM)Nico Amadeu Vilanculos Finaly rooted my tecno LA7

Please nico tell me how?

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html

I need the scatter file
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
30-10-2018, 05:36 PM
#13
(30-10-2018, 01:26 PM)Ofomiyan1
(30-10-2018, 11:34 AM)X3non
(30-10-2018, 09:17 AM)Ofomiyan1
(26-10-2018, 05:51 PM)Nico Amadeu Vilanculos Finaly rooted my tecno LA7

Please nico tell me how?

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html

I need the scatter file

Download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23276.html
You can also generate scatter file using WwR_MTK Tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
Ofomiyan1
Ofomiyan1
Ofomiyan1
Techie Member
65
30-10-2018, 11:54 PM
#14
(30-10-2018, 05:36 PM)innagee
(30-10-2018, 01:26 PM)Ofomiyan1
(30-10-2018, 11:34 AM)X3non
(30-10-2018, 09:17 AM)Ofomiyan1
(26-10-2018, 05:51 PM)Nico Amadeu Vilanculos Finaly rooted my tecno LA7

Please nico tell me how?

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html

I need the scatter file

Download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23276.html
You can also generate scatter file using WwR_MTK Tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html

Do you know the flash tool he used because I've been trying to root my phone too tecno la7
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
31-10-2018, 09:37 AM
#15

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(30-10-2018, 11:54 PM)Ofomiyan1 Do you know the flash tool he used because I've been trying to root my phone too tecno la7

to flash patched boot
download custom DA for la7 at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html and see how to use custom da at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23733.html
flash using sp flash tool at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html ensure to load the custom da for your model and flash ONLY patched_boot using DOWNLOAD ONLY in sp flash tool

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Ofomiyan1
Ofomiyan1
Ofomiyan1
Techie Member
65
01-12-2018, 04:24 AM
#16
(31-10-2018, 09:37 AM)X3non
(30-10-2018, 11:54 PM)Ofomiyan1 Do you know the flash tool he used because I've been trying to root my phone too tecno la7

to flash patched boot
download custom DA for la7 at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html and see how to use custom da at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23733.html
flash using sp flash tool at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html ensure to load the custom da for your model and flash ONLY patched_boot using DOWNLOAD ONLY in sp flash tool

My phone always end up dead. I've been trying to root it for 2 months
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
01-12-2018, 10:19 AM
#17
(01-12-2018, 04:24 AM)Ofomiyan1 My phone always end up dead. I've been trying to root it for 2 months

At what point does it go dead exactly and how do you revive it?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Ofomiyan1
Ofomiyan1
Ofomiyan1
Techie Member
65
01-12-2018, 02:10 PM
#18
(01-12-2018, 10:19 AM)hovatek
(01-12-2018, 04:24 AM)Ofomiyan1 My phone always end up dead. I've been trying to root it for 2 months

At what point does it go dead exactly and how do you revive it?

When I use spft version 5.13 nothing happens but when I use spft 5.18 I get an error message and my phone is dead then I remove the battery terminal to revive it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
01-12-2018, 06:31 PM
#19
(01-12-2018, 02:10 PM)Ofomiyan1 When I use spft version 5.13 nothing happens but when I use spft 5.18 I get an error message and my phone is dead then I remove the battery terminal to revive it

whats the error message? [attach a screenshot]
BTW did you try the fix for the error you got listed at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html ?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Ofomiyan1
Ofomiyan1
Ofomiyan1
Techie Member
65
10-12-2018, 04:23 PM
#20
(31-10-2018, 09:37 AM)X3non
(30-10-2018, 11:54 PM)Ofomiyan1 Do you know the flash tool he used because I've been trying to root my phone too tecno la7

to flash patched boot
download custom DA for la7 at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html and see how to use custom da at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23733.html
flash using sp flash tool at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html ensure to load the custom da for your model and flash ONLY patched_boot using DOWNLOAD ONLY in sp flash tool

I tried 3 versions of spft 
1st spft loads the scatter file but when I click download it stays at 0%. 
2nd spft it downloads and when it gets to 100% it shows an error insufficient buffer size. 
3rd spft doesn't load the scatter file asks to check scatter file. 
My drivers are OK
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt