[Tutorial] Full Bootloader Unlock & KernelSU Guide for Unisoc T158 (RongYue E5 / Meizu Note 16)
[Tutorial] Full Bootloader Unlock & KernelSU Guide for Unisoc T158 (RongYue E5 / Meizu Note 16)
02.[Flash_Mode]_One_Click_Flash_Wipes_User_Data.batQuote:6. Important Notes
• Antivirus Warning: Please disable Windows Defender or 3rd-party antivirus software prior to flashing. They often flag Unisoc flashing binaries as false positives; interrupting a flash can lead to a hard brick.
• Data Wipe Required: Because data encryption is disabled, you MUST perform a full flash that wipes user data if you are coming from an encrypted stock ROM.
• GMS Module: If you require Google services, complete the initial setup into the system first, then you MUST flash the bundled GMS Go module via KernelSU-Next Manager.
(04-09-2026, 04:42 PM)itsmeesong2026 When I tried to enter to brom, the device always opening then displaying that the device is charging. The usb on PC, turns on and off. How to fix that.
(08-09-2026, 12:30 AM)VixiLazy My device is stuck in a bootloop. How can I restore it? I have a backup from before this happened.Don't panic! Your Unisoc device is 100% recoverable since you have a backup and BROM mode.
fastboot -w
fastboot reboot