Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android [Please help] Unable to backup the ROM of a Gionee GN5005

[Please help] Unable to backup the ROM of a Gionee GN5005

[Please help] Unable to backup the ROM of a Gionee GN5005

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
thabitu
thabitu
thabitu
Techie Member
71
20-10-2020, 05:48 PM
#21



(20-10-2020, 04:51 PM)Detective_Khalifah
(20-10-2020, 10:25 AM)Detective_Khalifah
(20-10-2020, 07:51 AM)hovatek
(13-10-2020, 06:50 PM)Detective_Khalifah Any hope(s) something can actually get achieved?

Did you try the MTK eflash tool in the firmware zip?

Yes. It doesn't readback.

This is the tool in question 金立金钢2(GN5005).7z
Thankss i will try it and see
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Senior Member
237
20-10-2020, 05:52 PM
#22
(20-10-2020, 05:48 PM)thabitu Thankss i will try it and see

I'll hope for a feedback then
thabitu
thabitu
thabitu
Techie Member
71
22-10-2020, 10:09 AM
#23
(20-10-2020, 05:52 PM)Detective_Khalifah
(20-10-2020, 05:48 PM)thabitu Thankss i will try it and see

I'll hope for a feedback then
Attached, is the error i recieved while trying to launch the tool
Attached Files
.jpg
error.jpg
Size: 270.2 KB / Downloads: 61
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Senior Member
237
22-10-2020, 11:27 AM
#24
(22-10-2020, 10:09 AM)thabitu
(20-10-2020, 05:52 PM)Detective_Khalifah
(20-10-2020, 05:48 PM)thabitu Thankss i will try it and see

I'll hope for a feedback then
Attached, is the error i recieved while trying to launch the tool

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-367...#pid202888
thabitu
thabitu
thabitu
Techie Member
71
22-10-2020, 03:13 PM
#25

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(22-10-2020, 11:27 AM)Detective_Khalifah
(22-10-2020, 10:09 AM)thabitu
(20-10-2020, 05:52 PM)Detective_Khalifah
(20-10-2020, 05:48 PM)thabitu Thankss i will try it and see

I'll hope for a feedback then
Attached, is the error i recieved while trying to launch the tool

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-367...#pid202888
I changed the date, but still the same error
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
24-10-2020, 01:38 PM
#26
(22-10-2020, 03:13 PM)thabitu I changed the date, but still the same error

From the .doc in the firmware, GN MTK MPKey SP Downlad Tool User V5.1548.100 was in the screenshot.
Download @ https://mega.nz/file/FgoxXabD#R18pWjETS4...mZs1e7s3ok and try the DA and Auth that came with it.
You can also switch the DA with both contained in the firmware

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
thabitu
thabitu
thabitu
Techie Member
71
25-10-2020, 12:41 PM
#27
(24-10-2020, 01:38 PM)hovatek
(22-10-2020, 03:13 PM)thabitu I changed the date, but still the same error

From the .doc in the firmware, GN MTK MPKey SP Downlad Tool User V5.1548.100 was in the screenshot.
Download @ https://mega.nz/file/FgoxXabD#R18pWjETS4...mZs1e7s3ok and try the DA and Auth that came with it.
You can also switch the DA with both contained in the firmware
Thanks i will try it asap, meanwhile, can i use the tool to flash single partition? Can i use the tool to backup?
thabitu
thabitu
thabitu
Techie Member
71
27-10-2020, 10:32 AM
#28
(24-10-2020, 01:38 PM)hovatek
(22-10-2020, 03:13 PM)thabitu I changed the date, but still the same error

From the .doc in the firmware, GN MTK MPKey SP Downlad Tool User V5.1548.100 was in the screenshot.
Download @ https://mega.nz/file/FgoxXabD#R18pWjETS4...mZs1e7s3ok and try the DA and Auth that came with it.
You can also switch the DA with both contained in the firmware
The tool doesn't read back, i tried all the da's in miracke thunder it didn't work, it gives an error " the boot not support the phone or bad cpu. I also tried the da's in sp flash tool, it gives an error "lib da error"
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Senior Member
237
31-10-2020, 05:46 PM
#29
I hadn't noticed until recently that there were more posts (I wasn't notified on e-mail). Tool doesn't readback
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Senior Member
237
01-11-2020, 07:35 PM
#30
(24-10-2020, 01:38 PM)hovatek
(22-10-2020, 03:13 PM)thabitu I changed the date, but still the same error

From the .doc in the firmware, GN MTK MPKey SP Downlad Tool User V5.1548.100 was in the screenshot.
Download @ https://mega.nz/file/FgoxXabD#R18pWjETS4...mZs1e7s3ok and try the DA and Auth that came with it.
You can also switch the DA with both contained in the firmware

We've tried this. Is there a(nother) way forward?
Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt