[Please help] Unable to backup the ROM of a Gionee GN5005
[Please help] Unable to backup the ROM of a Gionee GN5005
(20-10-2020, 04:51 PM)Detective_KhalifahThankss i will try it and see(20-10-2020, 10:25 AM)Detective_Khalifah(20-10-2020, 07:51 AM)hovatek(13-10-2020, 06:50 PM)Detective_Khalifah Any hope(s) something can actually get achieved?
Did you try the MTK eflash tool in the firmware zip?
Yes. It doesn't readback.
This is the tool in question 金立金钢2(GN5005).7z
(22-10-2020, 10:09 AM)thabitu(20-10-2020, 05:52 PM)Detective_KhalifahAttached, is the error i recieved while trying to launch the tool(20-10-2020, 05:48 PM)thabitu Thankss i will try it and see
I'll hope for a feedback then
(22-10-2020, 11:27 AM)Detective_KhalifahI changed the date, but still the same error(22-10-2020, 10:09 AM)thabitu(20-10-2020, 05:52 PM)Detective_KhalifahAttached, is the error i recieved while trying to launch the tool(20-10-2020, 05:48 PM)thabitu Thankss i will try it and see
I'll hope for a feedback then
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-367...#pid202888
(22-10-2020, 03:13 PM)thabitu I changed the date, but still the same error
(24-10-2020, 01:38 PM)hovatekThanks i will try it asap, meanwhile, can i use the tool to flash single partition? Can i use the tool to backup?(22-10-2020, 03:13 PM)thabitu I changed the date, but still the same error
From the .doc in the firmware, GN MTK MPKey SP Downlad Tool User V5.1548.100 was in the screenshot.
Download @ https://mega.nz/file/FgoxXabD#R18pWjETS4...mZs1e7s3ok and try the DA and Auth that came with it.
You can also switch the DA with both contained in the firmware
(24-10-2020, 01:38 PM)hovatekThe tool doesn't read back, i tried all the da's in miracke thunder it didn't work, it gives an error " the boot not support the phone or bad cpu. I also tried the da's in sp flash tool, it gives an error "lib da error"(22-10-2020, 03:13 PM)thabitu I changed the date, but still the same error
From the .doc in the firmware, GN MTK MPKey SP Downlad Tool User V5.1548.100 was in the screenshot.
Download @ https://mega.nz/file/FgoxXabD#R18pWjETS4...mZs1e7s3ok and try the DA and Auth that came with it.
You can also switch the DA with both contained in the firmware
(24-10-2020, 01:38 PM)hovatek(22-10-2020, 03:13 PM)thabitu I changed the date, but still the same error
From the .doc in the firmware, GN MTK MPKey SP Downlad Tool User V5.1548.100 was in the screenshot.
Download @ https://mega.nz/file/FgoxXabD#R18pWjETS4...mZs1e7s3ok and try the DA and Auth that came with it.
You can also switch the DA with both contained in the firmware