Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android [Please help] Unable to backup the ROM of a Gionee GN5005

[Please help] Unable to backup the ROM of a Gionee GN5005

[Please help] Unable to backup the ROM of a Gionee GN5005

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Senior Member
237
27-11-2020, 06:18 PM
#51



(27-11-2020, 06:10 PM)X3non hope you were not holding any buttons when connecting the phone to the pc?

I wasn't.

(27-11-2020, 06:10 PM)X3non for readback? No


OK
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Senior Member
237
15-12-2020, 09:52 PM
#52
How's the search going? Anything I can do to speed it up?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
16-12-2020, 01:03 PM
#53
(15-12-2020, 09:52 PM)Detective_Khalifah How's the search going? Anything I can do to speed it up?

Just keep your ears to the ground for discussions about this model

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Senior Member
237
16-12-2020, 03:06 PM
#54
(16-12-2020, 01:03 PM)hovatek
(15-12-2020, 09:52 PM)Detective_Khalifah How's the search going? Anything I can do to speed it up?

Just keep your ears to the ground for discussions about this model

OK
Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt