Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Twrp for Tecno KB7j
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Twrp for Tecno KB7j

Twrp for Tecno KB7j

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Tomilola Ajayi
Tomilola Ajayi
Tomilola Ajayi
Enthusiastic Member
13-09-2019, 05:19 AM

I can't remember the exact build number but what I know is that it's start with KB7j and ends in V166. But now I'm even having a different issue entirely. In the process of trying to find away around the twrp and rooting my device. I flashed magisk(beta) without unlocking the bootloader with SPtool. Now all what is displaying once I switched it ON is "Download boot image with correct signature or disable verified boot" I have flashed the entire full from again and again. It's still showing the same thing. I got this Firmware from your platform. Kindly assist
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-09-2019, 11:32 AM
(13-09-2019, 05:19 AM)Tomilola Ajayi I can't remember the exact build number but what I know is that it's start with KB7j and ends in V166. But now I'm even having a different issue entirely. In the process of trying to find away around the twrp and rooting my device. I flashed magisk(beta) without unlocking the bootloader with SPtool. Now all what is displaying once I switched it ON is "Download boot image with correct signature or disable verified boot" I have flashed the entire full from again and again. It's still showing the same thing. I got this Firmware from your platform. Kindly assist

you downloaded firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-27738.html ?
check again that you didn't mistakenly replace stock boot with patched boot, ie extract the contents of the firmware then flash using firmware upgrade option in software download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23709.html
Tomilola Ajayi
Tomilola Ajayi
Tomilola Ajayi
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2019, 02:30 PM
Finally I was able to flash ported philz recovery on my Tecno spark 3( KB7j) Thanks guys. But I still need you help cos it seams the philz recovery can't mount anything.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-09-2019, 04:34 PM
(14-09-2019, 02:30 PM)Tomilola Ajayi Finally I was able to flash ported philz recovery on my Tecno spark 3( KB7j) Thanks guys. But I still need you help cos it seams the philz recovery can't mount anything.

have you tried the new version of mtk twrp porter @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html
Tomilola Ajayi
Tomilola Ajayi
Tomilola Ajayi
Enthusiastic Member
15-09-2019, 05:41 PM

I have tried that it didnt work on my phone. Can you guys assist in porting Twrp to my phone. Or give me a fix for the philz recovery that refuse to mount. You have my device components on your platform. Tecno spark 3 ( KB7J) . I'll really appreciate. Hope to hear from you soon.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2019, 10:58 AM
(15-09-2019, 05:41 PM)Tomilola Ajayi I have tried that it didnt work on my phone. Can you guys assist in porting Twrp to my phone. Or give me a fix for the philz recovery that refuse to mount. You have my device components on your platform. Tecno spark 3 ( KB7J) . I'll really appreciate. Hope to hear from you soon.

I've sent you a PM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2