Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles [Tutorial] How to use NCK Box to bypass Privacy Protection Password
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to use NCK Box to bypass Privacy Protection Password

[Tutorial] How to use NCK Box to bypass Privacy Protection Password

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
15-01-2019, 11:16 AM

This is a step-by-step guide on how to fix/bypass please enter the privacy protection password to unlock on a Mediatek (MTK) Android device using NCK Box.

What causes Privacy Protection Password lock?

Most people (I've encountered) who run into this error never set any password in the first place so where did it come from? This error (if you'd not set such) is triggered when the SIM card is taken out of the phone or in fact loses contact with the SIM tray (due to a sudden fall) for even seconds. Entering passwords is a waste of time so your best bet is to bypass this error.

Requirements

How to remove / bypass please enter the Privacy Protection Password using NCK Box

See the video tutorial below or @ https://youtu.be/GXNzFVGGmoI

Steps to Bypass Privacy Protection Lock using NCK Box

1. Open NCK Box and Click on Service Tab

[Image: how-to-bypass-privacy-protection-lock-us...ion-01.png]

2. Under Phone Setting leave first drop down as 0-By CPU

[Image: how-to-bypass-privacy-protection-lock-us...ion-02.png]

3. On the second drop down box select your phone's CPU type, (findout using)

[Image: how-to-bypass-privacy-protection-lock-us...ion-03.png]

4. Click on Reset Privacy

[Image: how-to-bypass-privacy-protection-lock-us...ion-04.png]

5. Click Yes on the Confirmation Box (it is a notification that you might lose userdata)

[Image: how-to-bypass-privacy-protection-lock-us...ion-05.png]

6. You will see Please insert USB cable now.., power off the phone (still with battery in), don't hold any button then connect a USB cord from PC to Phone

7. You should see All Done

[Image: how-to-bypass-privacy-protection-lock-us...ion-06.png]

Important Notice
  • Factory Reset the phone after bypassing privacy protection lock.
  • If you can, backup your phone's firmware just in case something goes wrong somewhere along the line
  • NCK Pro Box requires a hardware box to work. Installing and running the Module without the hardware won't work
  • If you are using a loader version (no hardware required) then your antivirus might block it. Its up to you to either heed or allow the software to run anyway
  • If this method fails to work for whatever reason then you can always use the Miracle Box method

Video Transcript
Quote:In this tutorial I'm going to show you how to bypass privacy protection lock using NCK box. I am using the loader version. I'll give you the download link of this tool in the description of this video the second thing you need to have is your phone download agent if your phone has a secure boot, then you'll need the download agent for your phone specific model But if your phone doesn't have a secured boot Then you can use the default download agent for all mtk phones.

You can find the default download agent inside SP flash tools folder or in the tool folder under the DA path, here's DA path folder so once you have that launched and seek a launch NCK Box NCK Dongle MTK Under settings Then you will need to select the custom loader path go to the path where the custom loader is saved, mine is saved in this folder Then go to service tab under phone settings leave this 0-By CPU that's if your working on an MTK phone Then go down and select your phone chipset type if you don't know your phone's chipset type you can use apps like droid info or There are hundreds of apps which can help you identify your phone's chipset you can also read your phone info using the NCK dongle MTK then click on MT6580 that's my chipset type select yours then click on this reset privacy you can see The confirmation box is telling you that after Resetting privacy, you might lose your phone contact SMS photos, etc.

So you are advised to make backup of your important files before Continuing this step and click on yes, and Insert after that you can see please insert USB cable switch off your phone and insert the USB cable You can see the USB is connected That's all you are done, you have Bypassed privacy protection and your phone will automatically start charging then power it ON thank you for Watching
This post was last modified: 07-10-2019, 07:59 PM by xerxes.