Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Mediatek (MTK) Secure Boot DA & Auth. files [Downloads] Tecno MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Tecno MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files

[Downloads] Tecno MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files

Pages (41): 1 2 3 4 541 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2018, 08:48 AM

This thread is dedicated to listing Tecno Download Agents (DA) files. Before now, we only listed them at the model's component files thread so this thread will be updated too to make it easier for members to find.

This is a community effort so the files are free, no passwords. If you have any confirmed DA that's not listed below then help this list grow by sending it to us.

Why do I need a custom Download Agent (DA)?

As Mediatek's chip security has evolved, we have seen an increased complexity in flashing firmware (like -sign.img & Secure Boot). Its no more (always) as easy as just loading a scatter file and flashing using SP flash tool. DAs are strategic following the increase in the need for boxes and dongles to perform tasks; even in the use of SP Flash Tool to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP).

A Download Agent (DA) enables your favorite Mediatek Flash Tool to read and write to the device. In a case where the default DA can't, you'll encounter constant errors or the phone just powering up when you connect (this dates as far back as the Tecno M3S & P5S). This is where a custom DA file comes in. Depending on the tool you're using, you manually load the custom DA ( MTK_AllInOne_DA_SP.bin or DA_SWSEC.bin ) .

How do I use a Tecno custom Secure Boot DA file?

See the video below or @ https://youtu.be/k0b2RDh7U-M

After you've downloaded and extracted the bin file, you rename the file to MTK_AllInOne_DA_SP.bin or DA_SWSEC.bin (depending on what you downloaded). At this point, you either manually load the DA in the flash tool you are using or replace the tool's default Download Agent with the custom DA then relaunch the tool. To learn how to use / load a DA file in several Mediatek flash tools, see the guide on how to use a secure boot DA file for Mediatek devices.

Important Notice
  • Do not format devices with secure boot or flash using firmware upgrade
  • Some DA files are tool-specific (i.e will only work with a specific Mediatek tool) so try them on as many Mediatek Flash tools as you can
  • If you can't find the DA for your model then you can use mtkclient + SP flash tool instead

List of Tecno custom Download Agents (DA) files

This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 09:07 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
akasluke@gmail.com
akasluke@gmail.com
akasluke@gmail.com
28-06-2018, 03:25 AM
Please help with Tecno KA7 Da FILE
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-06-2018, 04:10 PM
(28-06-2018, 03:25 AM)akasluke@gmail.com Please help with Tecno KA7 Da FILE

We'll list it once available.
Is there anything wrong with the phone?
akasluke@gmail.com
akasluke@gmail.com
akasluke@gmail.com
29-06-2018, 01:16 PM
It is frp fult
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-06-2018, 02:56 PM

(29-06-2018, 01:16 PM)akasluke@gmail.com It is frp fult

I've sent you a PM. Check and respond

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mhdharisu
mhdharisu
mhdharisu
02-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Nice one sir good time
westk93
westk93
westk93
Techie Member
07-07-2018, 12:40 PM
ka7 boot da not working
juvette
juvette
juvette
07-07-2018, 02:27 PM
(07-07-2018, 12:40 PM)westk93 ka7 boot da not working

What error did you get?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
bore122
bore122
bore122
07-07-2018, 07:43 PM
Tecno ka7 da not working for me pls any solution
Bibson
Bibson
Bibson
08-07-2018, 01:58 AM

It's challenging removing frp on tecno k8 pro. Will the DA file fixed this issue?
Pages (41): 1 2 3 4 541 Next