Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android Mijue T200 MTK 6735 - how to backup Stock rom from phone

Mijue T200 MTK 6735 - how to backup Stock rom from phone

Mijue T200 MTK 6735 - how to backup Stock rom from phone

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
lanfear
lanfear
lanfear
Enthusiastic Member
10
27-02-2016, 07:04 PM
#31



Great work Swimmer and thanks for the scatter file, it seems to work fine but when i try to flash TWRP, SPflashtool gives a 5054 error.
This post was last modified: 27-02-2016, 07:06 PM by lanfear.
swimmer3000
swimmer3000
swimmer3000
Junior Member
17
27-02-2016, 07:37 PM
#32
(27-02-2016, 07:04 PM)lanfear Great work Swimmer and thanks for the scatter file, it seems to work fine but when i try to flash TWRP, SPflashtool gives a 5054 error.

I'll be d@mned ;(

What about using SPflashtool and the scatter file to readback the original recovery.img from the phone itself first? Does that work?

Sven
This post was last modified: 27-02-2016, 07:39 PM by swimmer3000.
lanfear
lanfear
lanfear
Enthusiastic Member
10
27-02-2016, 08:01 PM
#33
(27-02-2016, 07:37 PM)swimmer3000
(27-02-2016, 07:04 PM)lanfear Great work Swimmer and thanks for the scatter file, it seems to work fine but when i try to flash TWRP, SPflashtool gives a 5054 error.

I'll be d@mned ;(

What about using SPflashtool and the scatter file to readback the original recovery.img from the phone itself first? Does that work?

Sven

I'll have to do some research on how to do a readback, but i will definitely consider that.
This post was last modified: 27-02-2016, 10:02 PM by lanfear.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
28-02-2016, 03:49 PM
#34
(27-02-2016, 08:01 PM)lanfear I'll have to do some research on how to do a readback, but i will definitely  consider that.

Readback using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
lanfear
lanfear
lanfear
Enthusiastic Member
10
28-02-2016, 06:43 PM
#35

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(28-02-2016, 03:49 PM)hovatek
(27-02-2016, 08:01 PM)lanfear I'll have to do some research on how to do a readback, but i will definitely  consider that.

Readback using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html

Success!! After reinstalling MTK drivers and tools on a different PC, flashing, rooting and resizing was a breeze. I used the TWRP for Mijue T200 ported by Team Hovatek, and the MT6735_Android_scatter_T200_2.txt, from Swimmer. Thanks guys for the awesome support.
This post was last modified: 28-02-2016, 06:54 PM by lanfear.
swimmer3000
swimmer3000
swimmer3000
Junior Member
17
28-02-2016, 07:41 PM
#36
(28-02-2016, 06:43 PM)lanfear
(28-02-2016, 03:49 PM)hovatek
(27-02-2016, 08:01 PM)lanfear I'll have to do some research on how to do a readback, but i will definitely  consider that.

Readback using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html

Success!! After reinstalling MTK drivers and tools on a different PC, flashing, rooting and resizing was a breeze. I used the TWRP for Mijue T200 ported by Team Hovatek, and the MT6735_Android_scatter_T200_2.txt, from Swimmer. Thanks guys for the awesome support.

Very good... I was thinking that there perhaps was something wrong with the drivers.

These phones are very nice - as long as the internal memory allows you to install some programs. 2GB internal partition is just criminal Wink

I do think we do not need to expect much more input/news from Mijue as they seem to have disappeared from existence.

Sven
ecjokin
ecjokin
ecjokin
Enthusiastic Member
8
28-02-2016, 09:52 PM
#37
I have inserted in the SD the supersu.zip and recovery and tried to install it from the recovery (power + up, and once the robot lying qsale power pressing Up repeatedly pressed + -> flash from SD and selecting supersu.zip but I mistake and does not install, you may not get it right). On the other hand, my battery comes me the doubt can not be removed or I do not know how to remove it, what you tried, though in some places have seen that flastool does not always needed to remove it, although others say that if it is not removed enters mobile loading and the port is closed ...
Help me, please
swimmer3000
swimmer3000
swimmer3000
Junior Member
17
28-02-2016, 10:45 PM
#38
(28-02-2016, 09:52 PM)ecjokin I have inserted in the SD the supersu.zip and recovery and tried to install it from the recovery (power + up, and once the robot lying qsale power pressing Up repeatedly pressed + -> flash from SD and selecting supersu.zip but I mistake and does not install, you may not get it right). On the other hand, my battery comes me the doubt can not be removed or I do not know how to remove it, what you tried, though in some places have seen that flastool does not always needed to remove it, although others say that if it is not removed enters mobile loading and the port is closed ...
Help me, please

Dear Ecjokin,

You can only install supersu.zip if you have installed TWRP recovery via SPflashtools first.

Check this thread for links on 1) how to install MTK drivers for the computer to read your telephone and 2) how to download TWRP recover to the phone.

In post #35 you can read that Lanfear initially had a problem as well, but after reinstalling MTK drivers and tools on a different PC, flashing, rooting and resizing was a breeze for him!

Good luck,
Sven
This post was last modified: 28-02-2016, 10:47 PM by swimmer3000.
ecjokin
ecjokin
ecjokin
Enthusiastic Member
8
29-02-2016, 08:28 PM
#39
hello, I have installed all the drivers.
flashtool open with administrator permissions and add the file scatter gives the error:
S_DL_LOAD_REGION_IS_OVERLAP Please check partition size
I tried several times and always gives the same error
help
lanfear
lanfear
lanfear
Enthusiastic Member
10
29-02-2016, 08:43 PM
#40
(29-02-2016, 08:28 PM)ecjokin hello, I have installed all the drivers.
flashtool open with administrator permissions and add the file scatter gives the error:
S_DL_LOAD_REGION_IS_OVERLAP Please check partition size
I tried several times and always gives the same error
help

Hi Ecjokin,

Did u flash the latest scatterfile Swimmer posted? (see post 30) That one worked for me.
Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt