Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles NEED GUIDE/TUTORIAL using miracle box for flashing CSC ZE500KL
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

NEED GUIDE/TUTORIAL using miracle box for flashing CSC ZE500KL

NEED GUIDE/TUTORIAL using miracle box for flashing CSC ZE500KL

letm2d
letm2d
letm2d
18-01-2023, 01:28 PM

NEED GUIDE/TUTORIAL using miracle box for flashing CSC Image or DUMP File ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE500KL

Hi Guys ,

please help me to flash csc image ze500kl with format .raw and dump file ze500kl with format .bin ,
this files .raw and .bin have same list items show like this screenshoots

CSC IMAG
[Image: csc-raw.jpg]

Dump Image

[Image: dump-bin.jpg]

My laptop is windows 7 32bit
1gb ram
and miracle box is miracle thunder edition 2.93

i already install auto install mediatek latest
and already have all usb driver adb,fasyboot,google,qualcom,asus

my ze500kl on android lollipop

and i already do step on this thread with content talk about miracle box .bin and scatter file ,
i do power off with batery chargerd.
and etc step but im confused because miracle box still not flash backup when im test it first with read click and start button before do flashing csc umage with .raw or dump file .bin .

dear experts pls guide me to do what i ask for help for pls .

when i check device manager , my zenfone ze500kl connected to laptop failed install driver and have sysmbol ? on portable devices with name asus android mtp.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
23-01-2023, 03:41 PM
(18-01-2023, 01:28 PM)letm2d when i check device manager , my zenfone ze500kl connected to laptop failed install driver and have sysmbol ? on portable devices with name asus android mtp.

This is Qualcomm. Try fastboot or Asus Flash Tool (AFT).
This post was last modified: 23-01-2023, 03:42 PM by maxpayne.
letm2d
letm2d
letm2d
25-01-2023, 08:28 AM
AFT need script fot follow any items if i make it to zip from .raw and .bin by extract this file use 7zip,
and i dont know how to makeit flashable so AFT can flash it ,

same with fastboot , i dont know how to do it by step 1 to step 42 , because in .raw and .bin there have 42 items .

i can enable diag mode for my ze500kl zenfone laser 2 with havoc os customn rom , but im not confident to flash it with miracle box via qualcom port , because i need some help from experts knowledge to flash it without any wrong .
i made this forum thread by conclusion i believe this problem is easier if knew how to do to success flash .raw and .bin .
so hello dear experts pls help this case same with equal cases with many model and brand smartphone .
there who need help like this similiar method will get solved question too if this asl for help got solved .
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
26-01-2023, 10:46 AM
(25-01-2023, 08:28 AM)letm2d AFT need script fot follow any items if i make it to zip from .raw and .bin by extract this file use 7zip,

same with fastboot , i dont know how to do it by step 1 to step 42 , because in .raw and .bin there have 42 items .

i can enable diag mode for my ze500kl zenfone laser 2 with havoc os customn rom , but im not confident to flash it with miracle box via qualcom port , because i need some help from experts knowledge to flash it without any wrong .
i made this forum thread by conclusion i believe this problem is easier if knew how to do to success flash .raw and .bin .
so hello dear experts pls help this case same with equal cases with many model and brand smartphone .
there who need help like this similiar method will get solved question too if this asl for help got solved .

look for a different firmware that will work with Asus flashtool or use fastboot to flash each partions
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
28-01-2023, 06:45 AM

(25-01-2023, 08:28 AM)letm2d AFT need script fot follow any items if i make it to zip from .raw and .bin by extract this file use 7zip,

Try to use Miracle Thunder v2.82 to backup the firmware. See if that works https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25452.html
Was that file downloaded from https://www.asus.com/supportonly/asus%20...desk_bios/ ?
This post was last modified: 28-01-2023, 06:48 AM by maxpayne.
letm2d
letm2d
letm2d
02-02-2023, 03:07 AM
(28-01-2023, 06:45 AM)maxpayne

Try to use Miracle Thunder v2.82 to backup the firmware. See if that works https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25452.html
Was that file downloaded from https://www.asus.com/supportonly/asus%20...desk_bios/ ?

thanks dude i am on conclusions steps , i will ask or share again when im on right step .
letm2d
letm2d
letm2d
02-02-2023, 12:08 PM
(02-02-2023, 03:07 AM)letm2d
(28-01-2023, 06:45 AM)maxpayne

thanks dude i am on conclusions steps , i will ask or share again when im on right step .

by the way what is differencies betwen miracle box 2.93 and 2.82?
so what i must choicein qualcom universal box?, i see so many xx.mbn ?,
what is right choice for ze500kl ?
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
09-02-2023, 09:26 AM
(02-02-2023, 12:08 PM)letm2d by the way what is differencies betwen miracle box 2.93 and 2.82?
so what i must choicein qualcom universal box?, i see so many xx.mbn ?,
what is right choice for ze500kl ?

Miracle box is a paid tool, 2.82 is cracked so you must either have the hardware box or 2.93 cracked
This post was last modified: 09-02-2023, 09:27 AM by maxpayne.