Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android [Please help] partition mobile

[Please help] partition mobile

[Please help] partition mobile

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
javadoverall
javadoverall
javadoverall
Enthusiastic Member
13
30-07-2021, 04:01 PM
#1



I was working on my mobile for resize system partition and the laptop power went out and now I only have access to my phone's fast boot. And I deleted some of my hard drive partitions. How can I restore my phone's partition settings?
i resizing by this post https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32750.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
31-07-2021, 11:55 AM
#2
(30-07-2021, 04:01 PM)javadoverall I was working on my mobile for resize system partition and the laptop power went out and now I only have access to my phone's fast boot. And I deleted some of my hard drive partitions. How can I restore my phone's partition settings?
i resizing by this post https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32750.html

power off the phone then reboot to recovery mode using hardware keys, then you can proceed with re-creating your partitions
OR flash back stock firmware if you are unable to boot to recovery mode

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
javadoverall
javadoverall
javadoverall
Enthusiastic Member
13
01-08-2021, 12:50 PM
#3
(31-07-2021, 11:55 AM)X3non
(30-07-2021, 04:01 PM)javadoverall I was working on my mobile for resize system partition and the laptop power went out and now I only have access to my phone's fast boot. And I deleted some of my hard drive partitions. How can I restore my phone's partition settings?
i resizing by this post https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32750.html

power off the phone then reboot to recovery mode using hardware keys, then you can proceed with re-creating your partitions
OR flash back stock firmware if you are unable to boot to recovery mode
I accidentally deleted these partitions
52 1074MB 3498MB 2424MB ext4 system msftdata
43 713MB 847MB 134MB ext4 cache msftdata
34 526MB 543MB 16.8MB recovery_vendor msftdata
20 260MB 262MB 2097kB misc msftdata
59 6040MB 31.3GB 25.2GB userdata msftdata
While I had to delete these partitions.

53 3498MB 4656MB 1158MB ext4 preas msftdata
54 4656MB 4689MB 33.6MB ext4 preavs msftdata
55 4689MB 4832MB 143MB ext4 cust msftdata
56 4832MB 4865MB 33.6MB ext4 version msftdata
57 4865MB 5478MB 612MB ext4 vendor msftdata
58 5478MB 6040MB 562MB ext4 product msftdata
59 6040MB 31.3GB 25.2GB userdata msftdata


Because I am an amateur and I am only very interested in Android. And now I only have access to Fastboot and when I try to flash the twrp flash does not work. I also tried to return to the default ROM But it does not boot.
Attached Files
.jpg
photo_2021-07-30_00-17-34.jpg
Size: 91.56 KB / Downloads: 1,954
.jpg
photo_2021-07-30_00-19-09.jpg
Size: 59.55 KB / Downloads: 1,961
.jpg
photo_2021-07-30_06-39-08.jpg
Size: 130.89 KB / Downloads: 2,027
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
02-08-2021, 01:58 PM
#4
(01-08-2021, 12:50 PM)javadoverall ...
Because I am an amateur and I am only very interested in Android. And now I only have access to Fastboot and when I try to flash the twrp flash does not work. I also tried to return to the default ROM But it does not boot.

what partition do you flash twrp into? and did you also delete this partition?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
javadoverall
javadoverall
javadoverall
Enthusiastic Member
13
02-08-2021, 06:49 PM
#5

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(02-08-2021, 01:58 PM)X3non
(01-08-2021, 12:50 PM)javadoverall ...
Because I am an amateur and I am only very interested in Android. And now I only have access to Fastboot and when I try to flash the twrp flash does not work. I also tried to return to the default ROM But it does not boot.

what partition do you flash twrp into? and did you also delete this partition?
recovery vendor
yes i deleted it.
Sad(((
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
03-08-2021, 10:38 AM
#6
(02-08-2021, 06:49 PM)javadoverall recovery vendor
yes i deleted it.
Sad(((

then no use attempting to boot into recovery mode, you need to flash stock firmware as I already pointed out

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
javadoverall
javadoverall
javadoverall
Enthusiastic Member
13
04-08-2021, 06:34 PM
#7
(03-08-2021, 10:38 AM)X3non
(02-08-2021, 06:49 PM)javadoverall recovery vendor
yes i deleted it.
Sad(((

then no use attempting to boot into recovery mode, you need to flash stock firmware as I already pointed out

i flashed it and dont boot again
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
05-08-2021, 12:44 PM
#8
(04-08-2021, 06:34 PM)javadoverall i flashed it and dont boot again

can you explain in details, what exactly it is that you did? how did you flash?
doesn't boot as in totally dead? or stuck at bootloop?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
javadoverall
javadoverall
javadoverall
Enthusiastic Member
13
07-08-2021, 07:53 PM
#9
I flashed the official version of Android several times through fast boot, but it's like nothing is happening. The phone is not booted and restarted
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
09-08-2021, 02:52 PM
#10
(07-08-2021, 07:53 PM)javadoverall I flashed the official version of Android several times through fast boot, but it's like nothing is happening. The phone is not booted and restarted

What's your device's model?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt