Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Routers [Tutorial] How to use the Huawei E5573 mifi without the battery

[Tutorial] How to use the Huawei E5573 mifi without the battery

[Tutorial] How to use the Huawei E5573 mifi without the battery

Pages (7): Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
20-04-2021, 10:08 AM
#51



(19-04-2021, 05:53 PM)chyonUl ...
I have however achieved 100% success but not using your firmware code, I've used a homemade RC circuit to fool the modem into thinking it has its original battery and it works like a charm (no heating issues, no drop of signals but improved internet speeds due to consistent power) and my back cover is closed neatly with the components housed inside. So is it something I can share here in this thread?

you can share this in a new thread, it'll be more visible as a new thread

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
amir.1867
amir.1867
amir.1867
Newbie
2
14-05-2021, 04:29 AM
#52
(27-01-2021, 01:18 PM)X3non
(27-01-2021, 11:11 AM)amir.1867 hi
i get ERROR
can you help me?
...

what error?
are you trying to replicate the no battery? if yes, then you might want to see this post about the battery bug @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-325...#pid194876
if you still wish to proceed then ensure to read step 6

hi
there were these errors :

===================================================================

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1431

Detecting modem :

selection :
manufacturer - Huawei modems
model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM8

Found modem : E5577s-932
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 8*************3
Serial NR. : X**********1
Firmware : 21.328.03.00.00
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.19.02.03_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.14.01.1365_MRE5
SIM Lock status : unlocked
Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

===================================================================

AT^NVWREX=50364,0,4,01 00 00 00

ERROR

AT^DATALOCK="oem_code"

ERROR

AT^NVWREX=50364,0,4,00 00 00 00

ERROR
pelek18
pelek18
pelek18
Newbie
2
14-05-2021, 07:49 AM
#53
So, I tried it with my E5377Cs-322 but had no luck so I dropped this idea. But now, whenever I restart my PC or reconnect my modem via USB cable I have to uninstall original drivers and install them again to use the Internet. I think it has to do with those drivers provided in this thread. Is there a way to uninstall them completely?

Edit:: I mean I have to unisntall and install the software that modem comes with (not sure if these are drivers).
This post was last modified: 14-05-2021, 07:56 AM by pelek18.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
14-05-2021, 03:43 PM
#54
(14-05-2021, 04:29 AM)amir.1867 ...

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25309.html ; maybe that'll help you

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
14-05-2021, 03:44 PM
#55

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(14-05-2021, 07:49 AM)pelek18 So, I tried it with my E5377Cs-322 but had no luck so I dropped this idea. But now, whenever I restart my PC or reconnect my modem via USB cable I have to uninstall original drivers and install them again to use the Internet. I think it has to do with those drivers provided in this thread. Is there a way to uninstall them completely?

Edit:: I mean I have to unisntall and install the software that modem comes with (not sure if these are drivers).

try the device on a different pc and confirm if you get the same problem

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
pelek18
pelek18
pelek18
Newbie
2
14-05-2021, 03:53 PM
#56
(14-05-2021, 03:44 PM)X3non
(14-05-2021, 07:49 AM)pelek18 So, I tried it with my E5377Cs-322 but had no luck so I dropped this idea. But now, whenever I restart my PC or reconnect my modem via USB cable I have to uninstall original drivers and install them again to use the Internet. I think it has to do with those drivers provided in this thread. Is there a way to uninstall them completely?

Edit:: I mean I have to unisntall and install the software that modem comes with (not sure if these are drivers).

try the device on a different pc and confirm if you get the same problem

Yeah, I had no such problem on my laptop.
So I just installed Huawei Drivers from another source and now it works, no idea what the problem was.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
15-05-2021, 10:54 AM
#57
(14-05-2021, 03:53 PM)pelek18 Yeah, I had no such problem on my laptop.
So I just installed Huawei Drivers from another source and now it works, no idea what the problem was.

oh great, can you share a link to this "drivers"? it might help anybody else who encounters the same issue

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Bigfarthua
Bigfarthua
Bigfarthua
Newbie
4
15-07-2021, 03:36 PM
#58
(10-06-2020, 05:53 PM)ehsanagha Thanks for the replay
I use huawei E5577s-932 and for charging Samsung fast charging 2A 5V.
Battery bar show in modem Lcd and WebUI full after 2 days usage. The battery is not that great Smile
after 2 days when I write this comment battery is empty and needs a charge when I unplug from charger it shows full.
https://imgur.com/CPsR80D
https://imgur.com/L0sVMR0
You did this for free and I am grateful but the battery bar is important for me.
If this issue doesn't fix how can I back to normal?

Hi
Did you find a solution to this problem?
I want to try it but I also need the battery sometimes.
If I revert the changes will the battery issue go back to normal?

Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
16-07-2021, 09:49 AM
#59
(15-07-2021, 03:36 PM)Bigfarthua Hi
Did you find a solution to this problem?
I want to try it but I also need the battery sometimes.
If I revert the changes will the battery issue go back to normal?

Thanks

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-325...#pid194910

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Bigfarthua
Bigfarthua
Bigfarthua
Newbie
4
16-07-2021, 01:22 PM
#60
(16-07-2021, 09:49 AM)X3non
(15-07-2021, 03:36 PM)Bigfarthua Hi
Did you find a solution to this problem?
I want to try it but I also need the battery sometimes.
If I revert the changes will the battery issue go back to normal?

Thanks

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-325...#pid194910

Thanks
I saw that already.
But I was curious to know if thereā€˜s fix with the battery level display so that I can use with AND without batteries without accessing the PC everytime to change the settings.
Pages (7): Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt