Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Routers [Tutorial] How to use the Huawei E5573 mifi without the battery

[Tutorial] How to use the Huawei E5573 mifi without the battery

[Tutorial] How to use the Huawei E5573 mifi without the battery

Pages (7): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 7 Next
amir1867
amir1867
amir1867
Newbie
1
27-11-2020, 10:59 AM
#21



(10-06-2020, 05:53 PM)ehsanagha Thanks for the replay
I use huawei E5577s-932 and for charging Samsung fast charging 2A 5V.
Battery bar show in modem Lcd and WebUI full after 2 days usage. The battery is not that great Smile
after 2 days when I write this comment battery is empty and needs a charge when I unplug from charger it shows full.
https://imgur.com/CPsR80D
https://imgur.com/L0sVMR0
You did this for free and I am grateful but the battery bar is important for me.
If this issue doesn't fix how can I back to normal?
Hi Ehsan
how you could fix this modem without battry?
i bought that from digikala about 3 years ago for 2.500.000 R
but today I need new battery and its about 3.000.000 R !


Found modem : E5577s-932
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : ********
Serial NR. : X8BDU17606002171
Firmware : 21.328.03.00.00
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.19.02.03_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.14.01.1365_MRE5
SIM Lock status : unlocked
Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

===================================================================
AT^NVWREX=50364,0,4,01 00 00 00

ERROR

AT^DATALOCK="oem_code"

ERROR
i have a whatsapp account too.
thanks bro
ShinJit
ShinJit
ShinJit
Newbie
1
30-11-2020, 07:59 AM
#22
Can someone help? I've installed the huawei driver and connected the wifi via usb cable but when I run the dc unlocker, it says "modem not found"
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
30-11-2020, 01:32 PM
#23
(30-11-2020, 07:59 AM)ShinJit Can someone help? I've installed the huawei driver and connected the wifi via usb cable but when I run the dc unlocker, it says "modem not found"

Does device manager refresh when you connect the modem?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
mspataro78
mspataro78
mspataro78
Newbie
2
06-12-2020, 09:00 PM
#24
(27-02-2020, 11:58 PM)X3non ...

Does it works for a Huawei E5575s-210 modem? It is operator unlocked. Thank you.
This post was last modified: 04-01-2021, 10:37 AM by X3non.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
04-01-2021, 11:02 AM
#25

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(06-12-2020, 09:00 PM)mspataro78 Does it works for a Huawei E5575s-210 modem? It is operator unlocked. Thank you.

i don't have this model and the command is very unlikely to work for your model

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
hajreza123
hajreza123
hajreza123
Newbie
1
05-01-2021, 11:32 AM
#26
I have a Huawei e5377t modem. would you please help me what I should do? I try the abobe method, but when I paste the code and press enter, nothing happens (no response fron the un locker program)!!
This post was last modified: 23-01-2021, 12:16 AM by hajreza123.
leblanc
leblanc
leblanc
Enthusiastic Member
12
26-01-2021, 09:51 PM
#27
(15-07-2020, 09:12 AM)X3non
(15-07-2020, 12:01 AM)Hogamany@yahoo.com I have a networking problem on my modem ...

create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top

good evening can you help me to unblock the HUAWEI R218H modem I can't do it I tried several firmware it doesn't work
Attached Files
.jpg
142637256_256036052550168_3133114340794734267_n.jpg
Size: 69.27 KB / Downloads: 116
amir.1867
amir.1867
amir.1867
Newbie
2
27-01-2021, 11:11 AM
#28
hi
i get ERROR
can you help me?

Found modem : E5577s-932
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 86*******83
Serial NR. : X8BDU17606002171
Firmware : 21.328.03.00.00
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.19.02.03_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.14.01.1365_MRE5
SIM Lock status : unlocked
Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
27-01-2021, 01:08 PM
#29
(26-01-2021, 09:51 PM)leblanc good evening can you help me to unblock the HUAWEI R218H modem I can't do it I tried several firmware it doesn't work

wrong section!
anyways, you need to search for usbloader or preferably usblsafe for r218h, flash that using balong downloader then you should be able to flash a different firmware
This post was last modified: 27-01-2021, 01:13 PM by X3non.

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
27-01-2021, 01:18 PM
#30
(27-01-2021, 11:11 AM)amir.1867 hi
i get ERROR
can you help me?
...

what error?
are you trying to replicate the no battery? if yes, then you might want to see this post about the battery bug @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-325...#pid194876
if you still wish to proceed then ensure to read step 6

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (7): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 7 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 2 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 2 Guest(s)
WhTlYt