Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Pages (26): Previous 1 … 17 18 19 20 21 … 26 Next
Ayub.123
Ayub.123
Ayub.123
Enthusiastic Member
5
21-02-2021, 03:32 AM



(20-02-2021, 08:19 PM)X3non
(20-02-2021, 03:46 PM)Ayub.123 I used 1.2 tool for my spd android 6.0 device. But that's similar like not flashed anything.

create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top

Okay Boss
Bavin
Bavin
Bavin
Enthusiastic Member
14
15-03-2021, 04:04 PM
Hello sir!
Would you mind if you make a custom recovery for me too?
I don't think TWRP recovery would really work for me I think I need thee CWM because I really can't make the touch to work for TWRP I literally tried everything I got a lot of problems in Ubuntu, thanks!
My recovery: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xUiCrxu...sp=sharing
Model:
Starmobile
Play Spark
Spreadtrum (SC7731G)
Android 4.4.2 Kitkat upgradeable up to 5.1 Lollipop
Touchscreen: focaltech_ts (Viewed from Device info HW)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
16-03-2021, 09:23 AM
(15-03-2021, 04:04 PM)Bavin Hello sir!
Would you mind if you make a custom recovery for me too?
I don't think TWRP recovery would really work for me I think I need thee CWM because I really can't make the touch to work for TWRP I literally tried everything I got a lot of problems in Ubuntu, thanks!
My recovery: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xUiCrxu...sp=sharing
Model:
Starmobile
Play Spark
Spreadtrum (SC7731G)
Android 4.4.2 Kitkat upgradeable up to 5.1 Lollipop
Touchscreen: focaltech_ts (Viewed from Device info HW)

your download link requires access, post full shareable link and while at it, create a new thread for this issue by clicking "ask question" at the top

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Bavin
Bavin
Bavin
Enthusiastic Member
14
17-03-2021, 07:50 AM
(16-03-2021, 09:23 AM)X3non
(15-03-2021, 04:04 PM)Bavin Hello sir!
Would you mind if you make a custom recovery for me too?
I don't think TWRP recovery would really work for me I think I need thee CWM because I really can't make the touch to work for TWRP I literally tried everything I got a lot of problems in Ubuntu, thanks!
My recovery: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xUiCrxu...sp=sharing
Model:
Starmobile
Play Spark
Spreadtrum (SC7731G)
Android 4.4.2 Kitkat upgradeable up to 5.1 Lollipop
Touchscreen: focaltech_ts (Viewed from Device info HW)

your download link requires access, post full shareable link and while at it, create a new thread for this issue by clicking "ask question" at the top

Okay sir
fra2110
fra2110
fra2110
Enthusiastic Member
6
23-04-2021, 04:07 PM

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(11-01-2018, 08:59 AM)hovatek ...

Any solution for Unisoc devices with Android 10?
Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
26-04-2021, 02:34 AM
(23-04-2021, 04:07 PM)fra2110 Any solution for Unisoc devices with Android 10?
Thanks

twrp? none atm

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Rohan Ult
Rohan Ult
Rohan Ult
Newbie
1
26-05-2021, 11:48 AM
will it work on sp9863A android10?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
27-05-2021, 10:34 AM
(26-05-2021, 11:48 AM)Rohan Ult will it work on sp9863A android10?

no support for android 10 atm

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pupstime _
Pupstime _
Pupstime _
Enthusiastic Member
14
07-06-2021, 05:56 AM
Hi, so I try to port twrp for android 8.1.0 go edition. My phone has spreadtrum chipset. I use this tutorial here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32678.html to unlock bootloader and flash custom signed vbmeta. The problem is, after i port the twrp, I need to sign the twrp.img using the .pem isn't it? And to sign it, I need to use this command "python avbtool info_image --image twrp.img" to find out the partition size and algorithm before I use this command "python avbtool add_hash_footer --image twrp.img --partition_name recovery --partition_size ? --key hovatek.pem --algorithm ?". When I use this command "python avbtool info_image --image twrp.img" , it return this "avbtool: Given image does not look like a vbmeta image." I use hxd hex editor to find DHTB sign , it doesn't exist in the ported twrp.img. Is there any solution for that?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
07-06-2021, 03:11 PM
(07-06-2021, 05:56 AM)Pupstime _ Hi, so I try to port twrp for android 8.1.0 go edition. My phone has spreadtrum chipset. I use this tutorial here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32678.html to unlock bootloader and flash custom signed vbmeta. The problem is, after i port the twrp, I need to sign the twrp.img using the .pem isn't it? And to sign it, I need to use this command "python avbtool info_image --image twrp.img" to find out the partition size and algorithm before I use this command "python avbtool add_hash_footer --image twrp.img --partition_name recovery --partition_size ? --key hovatek.pem --algorithm ?". When I use this command "python avbtool info_image --image twrp.img" , it return this "avbtool: Given image does not look like a vbmeta image." I use hxd hex editor to find DHTB sign , it doesn't exist in the ported twrp.img. Is there any solution for that?

you're to use the info_image command on your stock recovery not on twrp, this will give you the needed info ; refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32674.html

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (26): Previous 1 … 17 18 19 20 21 … 26 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 2 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 2 Guest(s)
WhTlYt