Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek
Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek
(17-06-2021, 12:03 AM)pindonga123 ...Do these unisoc have any verification system of the images which does not allow me to record them in the O.S?
(16-01-2018, 11:35 AM)The_Abaddon(15-01-2018, 11:16 AM)hovatek(14-01-2018, 11:34 AM)The_Abaddon I am asking this question because I wanna know, can we port custom recovery (especially CWM) of different SPD chipset to SC8830 SPD chipset?
Like for example, can we port CWM recovery for SC7715 to SC8830??
Yes, you can. For best compatibility, ensure Android versions match
ohhh. But every time I tried, I failed
Android versions were same but chipsets were the different model. But I succeeded when I tried porting with same chipset.
(18-08-2021, 11:35 AM)Allex Z Hi everyone. I have successfully ported twrp to iplay 40 (unisoc t618) from mtk script. Thanks for the tips. Now I'm porting twrp from realme 6, there are bugs
(16-09-2021, 05:41 PM)Odysseus Does the porter work for SC7731E Android 9.0 Thanks for reply
(11-12-2021, 02:11 PM)mint_green9090 Hello.
Texet TM-5075 (root), android 8.1 (Spreadtrum SC7731E).
I am using SPD Auto TWRP Recovery Porter V1.4
Stock recovery size - 35 MB.
After using the program, a new recovery in the output folder with the size - 15,8 MB.
Is this okay, is it supposed to be?
(13-12-2021, 07:25 AM)hovatek(11-12-2021, 02:11 PM)mint_green9090 Hello.
Texet TM-5075 (root), android 8.1 (Spreadtrum SC7731E).
I am using SPD Auto TWRP Recovery Porter V1.4
Stock recovery size - 35 MB.
After using the program, a new recovery in the output folder with the size - 15,8 MB.
Is this okay, is it supposed to be?
Yes, its OK
(13-12-2021, 08:48 AM)mint_green9090 I am flashing it, but it won't start. Maybe you have some tips on how to fix this?