[Tutorial] How to use the Huawei E5573 mifi without the battery
[Tutorial] How to use the Huawei E5573 mifi without the battery
(27-01-2021, 01:18 PM)X3non(27-01-2021, 11:11 AM)amir.1867 hi
i get ERROR
can you help me?
...
what error?
are you trying to replicate the no battery? if yes, then you might want to see this post about the battery bug @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-325...#pid194876
if you still wish to proceed then ensure to read step 6
(06-02-2021, 09:58 AM)Axand Any idea how to use the Huawei e5783 MiFi without a battery?
(08-02-2021, 02:35 AM)Axand Thanks for the reply.
No as in no idea, or as in no possible way with that model?
(08-02-2021, 11:20 AM)X3non(08-02-2021, 02:35 AM)Axand Thanks for the reply.
No as in no idea, or as in no possible way with that model?
no idea
the same command could work, who knows but you'd need to complete step 6 if you can find the right files for your model
(09-02-2021, 02:33 PM)Axand I see. As it stands, the Unlocker won't even detect the Mifi, so I guess that's game over!
(07-04-2021, 07:06 PM)superfast944 Hi. My Huawei modem E5573S-508 is not detected on my lenovo pc with W10 (spanish) with the DC unlocker.
It appear in my device list and after connecting the modem to my PC it reports ethernet connection and I get Internet connection.
But after starting DC unlocker2client, the program runs then just the message 'modem not found'.
(I even get a beep when I start the program).
First starting DC unlocker and then pluging in the modem, same result.
Hope someone can help!
PS: maybe the modem should not connect to internet o show ethernet connection, but how to avoid that?
Thank you