Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek
Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek
(27-08-2020, 08:49 AM)Sohel Islam plz twrp for sc7731e oreo plz help
(17-11-2020, 06:28 PM)depesh1977 The device BQ 5518g, root, bootloader unlocked.TWRP tries to get with v1. 4 for 9 Android arm a / b system as root. vbmeta is signed.I clamp vol + and power, the Android is loaded.Soc 7731E.Ready to become a tester
(18-11-2020, 11:35 AM)X3nongathered..but now it is not loaded into the system.only in twrp.I'm fixing the log(17-11-2020, 06:28 PM)depesh1977 The device BQ 5518g, root, bootloader unlocked.TWRP tries to get with v1. 4 for 9 Android arm a / b system as root. vbmeta is signed.I clamp vol + and power, the Android is loaded.Soc 7731E.Ready to become a tester
create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top
in the new thread, state what happens when you try twrp from v1.4
(18-11-2020, 02:36 PM)depesh1977 gathered..but now it is not loaded into the system.only in twrp.I'm fixing the log
(19-11-2020, 01:23 PM)X3non(18-11-2020, 02:36 PM)depesh1977 gathered..but now it is not loaded into the system.only in twrp.I'm fixing the log
create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top
(18-11-2020, 11:35 AM)X3nonHere you can take my tree as the basis for a new script.Twrp 3.4 came together perfectly and works.And then in the header 3.3.1.(17-11-2020, 06:28 PM)depesh1977 The device BQ 5518g, root, bootloader unlocked.TWRP tries to get with v1. 4 for 9 Android arm a / b system as root. vbmeta is signed.I clamp vol + and power, the Android is loaded.Soc 7731E.Ready to become a tester
create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top
in the new thread, state what happens when you try twrp from v1.4
(11-01-2018, 08:59 AM)hovatek ...Hi, I download Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter (GUI V1.4) via https://mega.nz/ and my antivirus warns that files:
[*]V1.4 GUI (Beta testing for Oreo & Pie only) @ https://mega.nz/#!VKAhUara!4wps2GZcQespj...npMKihF55k
[/list]
...
(06-12-2020, 08:38 PM)_Jaqb_ Hi, I download Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter (GUI V1.4) via https://mega.nz/ and my antivirus warns that files:
\scripts\android_win_tools\sudo.exe
\SPD Auto TWRP Recovery Porter V1.4.exe
are infected (Trojan.GenericKD.42892244)
Can You upload this tools to download directly e.g via this forum?