Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Firmware, Files & Tools [Downloads] Xiaomi MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files

[Downloads] Xiaomi MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files

[Downloads] Xiaomi MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
idog8818
idog8818
idog8818
Newbie
4
22-12-2019, 11:04 PM
#21



Check to see
mabdarrb
mabdarrb
mabdarrb
Enthusiastic Member
8
23-12-2019, 11:00 PM
#22
need Xiaomi Redmi Note 8Pro DA&Auth
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
24-12-2019, 10:52 AM
#23
(23-12-2019, 11:00 PM)mabdarrb need Xiaomi Redmi Note 8Pro DA&Auth

We’ll list it once available.
Is there anything wrong with your phone? If yes, create a new thread so we can assist you.
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
24-12-2019, 11:06 AM
#24
(23-12-2019, 11:00 PM)mabdarrb need Xiaomi Redmi Note 8Pro DA&Auth

if you're planning to flash the device using sp flash tool or similar tool, then you need an authorized account. DA and auth alone won't help you
if you have a different problem then create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top then post
This post was last modified: 24-12-2019, 11:45 AM by X3non.

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Zerooo
Zerooo
Zerooo
Newbie
1
18-01-2020, 05:00 PM
#25

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


Hello! I have brick Xiaomi Redmi 6 (MT6765). Need DA&Auth for this!
I downloaded DA&Auth files from the first post, but when I choose MTK_AllInOne_DA_4-19_-signed.bin I receive a mistake "LIB DA not match, please re-select DA or ask for help" in Flash Tool.
When I choose MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin from Flash Tool (v.5.1916.0) and auth_sv5.auth from firs post and then I start Firmware Upgrade, I receive an error "status_brom_cmd_fail (0xC0060005)".
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
20-01-2020, 10:12 AM
#26
(18-01-2020, 05:00 PM)Zerooo Hello! I have brick Xiaomi Redmi 6 (MT6765). Need DA&Auth for this!
I downloaded DA&Auth files from the first post, but when I choose MTK_AllInOne_DA_4-19_-signed.bin I receive a mistake "LIB DA not match, please re-select DA or ask for help" in Flash Tool.
When I choose MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin from Flash Tool (v.5.1916.0) and auth_sv5.auth from firs post and then I start Firmware Upgrade, I receive an error "status_brom_cmd_fail (0xC0060005)".

check for lib da error @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html , also note that this model requires an authorized account to flash so having DA & auth alone won't help much (search for this online)
if you still have any other problems then create a new thread for your device issue by click "ask question" at the top

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
bhoszjames37
bhoszjames37
bhoszjames37
Newbie
1
28-02-2020, 03:43 PM
#27
not working on my redmi 6 cereus
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
28-02-2020, 05:41 PM
#28
(28-02-2020, 03:43 PM)bhoszjames37 not working on my redmi 6 cereus

create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "ask question" at the top

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
reykanzou
reykanzou
reykanzou
Newbie
1
24-05-2020, 05:17 AM
#29
Please for redmi note 8 pro.. flashing with sp flashtool without auth
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
25-05-2020, 12:55 PM
#30
(24-05-2020, 05:17 AM)reykanzou Please for redmi note 8 pro.. flashing with sp flashtool without auth

the device has secure boot, you can't flash a secure boot device without DA and if required auth file
and redmi note 8 pro requires an authorized ID as well, you need to search online for that

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt