Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Firmware, Files & Tools [Downloads] Xiaomi MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files

[Downloads] Xiaomi MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files

[Downloads] Xiaomi MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
11-09-2020, 03:32 AM
#31



How to get authorized account? Also i need DA file and auth for redmi 9(lancelot)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
11-09-2020, 06:56 PM
#32
(11-09-2020, 03:32 AM)Jomari R Caiña How to get authorized account? Also i need DA file and auth for redmi 9(lancelot)

not available
if you need to flash this device and you don't have bootloader unlocked then what you need is an authorized xiaomi ID

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Thet Paing
Thet Paing
Thet Paing
Newbie
2
02-10-2020, 09:38 AM
#33
(05-08-2018, 08:07 AM)hovatek ...
This post was last modified: 03-10-2020, 12:57 PM by X3non.
Thet Paing
Thet Paing
Thet Paing
Newbie
2
02-10-2020, 09:43 AM
#34
(14-03-2019, 12:51 PM)ARIFGIGANI Xiaomi Redmi 6A DA & Auth working in locked boot?????
redmi 6 redmi 6a not work
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
03-10-2020, 10:14 AM
#35

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(02-10-2020, 09:43 AM)Thet Paing redmi 6 redmi 6a not work

What's the error?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
mifanz
mifanz
mifanz
Newbie
4
27-02-2021, 06:29 AM
#36
(20-01-2020, 10:12 AM)X3non
(18-01-2020, 05:00 PM)Zerooo Hello! I have brick Xiaomi Redmi 6 (MT6765). Need DA&Auth for this!
I downloaded DA&Auth files from the first post, but when I choose MTK_AllInOne_DA_4-19_-signed.bin I receive a mistake "LIB DA not match, please re-select DA or ask for help" in Flash Tool.
When I choose MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin from Flash Tool (v.5.1916.0) and auth_sv5.auth from firs post and then I start Firmware Upgrade, I receive an error "status_brom_cmd_fail (0xC0060005)".

check for lib da error @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html , also note that this model requires an authorized account to flash so having DA & auth alone won't help much (search for this online)
if you still have any other problems then create a new thread for your device issue by click "ask question" at the top

There are several articles how to bypass Mi Auth for MTK SoC. Please, make the guides clearn enough for me. This can be done using Python and override the drivers. I don't understand enough to read the readme file given.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
27-02-2021, 03:37 PM
#37
(27-02-2021, 06:29 AM)mifanz There are several articles how to bypass Mi Auth for MTK SoC. Please, make the guides clearn enough for me. This can be done using Python and override the drivers. I don't understand enough to read the readme file given.

already replied to @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-38236.html

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt