Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Porting TWRP for MT6737M
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Porting TWRP for MT6737M

[Please help] Porting TWRP for MT6737M

pastern
pastern
pastern
07-02-2021, 07:05 AM

Hey guys, I was trying to port recovery for my old Panasonic Eluga Ray (Android 6, Chip: MT6737M) using the TWRP porter tool and I got stuck into a boot loop. I was again flashed stock ROM into the phone and again flashed the TWRP but getting the same issue.
While the phone was booting I tried going into the recovery mode(by pressing the middle button) and luckily it went into the recovery mode. The TWRP started, and I got a FAILED error and after that, the phone didn't even start.
Although I've flashed the stock ROM again, I am facing the same issue again.
Can anyone help me with porting the TWRP for the phone? Or help me with any additional step needed to port it.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-02-2021, 10:04 AM
(07-02-2021, 07:05 AM)pastern Hey guys, I was trying to port recovery for my old Panasonic Eluga Ray (Android 6, Chip: MT6737M) using the TWRP porter tool and I got stuck into a boot loop. I was again flashed stock ROM into the phone and again flashed the TWRP but getting the same issue.
While the phone was booting I tried going into the recovery mode(by pressing the middle button) and luckily it went into the recovery mode. The TWRP started, and I got a FAILED error and after that, the phone didn't even start.
Can anyone help me with porting the TWRP for the phone? Or help me with any additional step needed to port it.

what's dm_verity status from the tool when you tried porting twrp?
also try flashing twrp ported from both v1.0 and v1.4
pastern
pastern
pastern
14-02-2021, 09:13 AM
(08-02-2021, 10:04 AM)X3non
(07-02-2021, 07:05 AM)pastern Hey guys, I was trying to port recovery for my old Panasonic Eluga Ray (Android 6, Chip: MT6737M) using the TWRP porter tool and I got stuck into a boot loop. I was again flashed stock ROM into the phone and again flashed the TWRP but getting the same issue.

Hi, this is the status I am getting check the attachment please:
This post was last modified: 14-02-2021, 09:14 AM by pastern.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot 2021-02-14 134244.png
Size: 18.43 KB / Downloads: 6
pastern
pastern
pastern
14-02-2021, 10:37 AM
(08-02-2021, 10:04 AM)X3non

Hi, the problem is solved. Thanks for making this amazing tool as well as platform