Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Stock or Custom rom for p35 pro phone
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Stock or Custom rom for p35 pro phone

Stock or Custom rom for p35 pro phone

guisal
guisal
guisal
09-12-2019, 02:31 PM

hi all,
i have this phone: 
[u]https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/welcome-chinese-p35pro-android-spoofed-t3935463[/u]
i tried to flash twrp custom recovery on it but now i cannot boot the phone, unfortunately i forgot to make a backup of the stock recovery,
at the moment i need to find the stock rom of this phone that i wasn't able to find (the specs are the same in that post),
or a custom recovery/rom compatible so i can boot the phone again, because it reboots every time. The phone should be mtk6580 because mtk6595 should be faked, 
i tried to reflash multiple recovery but nothing worked, are you able to find a solution for this phone?
thanks for the answers
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
09-12-2019, 10:50 PM
(09-12-2019, 02:31 PM)guisal hi all,
i have this phone: 
[u]https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/welcome-chinese-p35pro-android-spoofed-t3935463[/u]
i tried to flash twrp custom recovery on it but now i cannot boot the phone, unfortunately i forgot to make a backup of the stock recovery,
at the moment i need to find the stock rom of this phone that i wasn't able to find (the specs are the same in that post),
or a custom recovery/rom compatible so i can boot the phone again, because it reboots every time. The phone should be mtk6580 because mtk6595 should be faked, 
i tried to reflash multiple recovery but nothing worked, are you able to find a solution for this phone?
thanks for the answers

What’s the phone’s current state? Dead or bootloop.
If it’s completely dead try disconnecting/reconnecting the phone’s battery.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-12-2019, 08:59 AM
(09-12-2019, 02:31 PM)guisal hi all,
i have this phone: 
thanks for the answers

you can try this
backup firmware from your device using either the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html or https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
once successful, copy and rename boot.img to recovery.img
use the recovery.img to port twrp using the tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html
guisal
guisal
guisal
11-12-2019, 07:24 PM
Hi X3non, 

thanks for your support, currently it is in a bootloop status, i will try to follow you suggestions to restore its normal state,

in the meantime, i'm looking for a custom rom for this phone, or i want to port a lineage OS to this phone, but i don't know if latest 
version could be supported by characteristics of this phone, is it possible to port it? (or if not the latest, one of the latest 17, 16 15...)

or there is any other custom rom available for this phone? At the moment the stock firmware uses android 5.1

thanks again for support
This post was last modified: 11-12-2019, 07:26 PM by guisal.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-12-2019, 11:58 PM

(11-12-2019, 07:24 PM)guisal Hi X3non, 

thanks for your support, currently it is in a bootloop status, i will try to follow you suggestions to restore its normal state,

in the meantime, i'm looking for a custom rom for this phone, or i want to port a lineage OS to this phone, but i don't know if latest 
version could be supported by characteristics of this phone, is it possible to port it? (or if not the latest, one of the latest 17, 16 15...)

or there is any other custom rom available for this phone? At the moment the stock firmware uses android 5.1

thanks again for support

we don't collect links to custom roms, if you really need one then you'll have to search online yourself
guisal
guisal
guisal
12-12-2019, 11:25 AM
ok thanks anyway, i succeded to restore the phone making the backup and using the tools you suggested,
i'll search by myself what i can do with custom roms for this phone,

Have a good day
guisal
guisal
guisal
13-12-2019, 09:44 AM
hi x3non, 

i've another question for you, i'm still having issues with the recovery of this phone, i was able to restore the system so i can use the phone,
but when i try to go in recovery i still get a bootloop, only on the recovery, or sometimes reboots to OS without going to recovery

i tried to create a twrp porting with auto porter 1.4 for android version 5, this phone is running 5.1, but i'm getting only the twrp logo, and after goes in bootloop. To generate the recovery i used the boot.img from the phone backup, as you told me, but it seems like it needs the stock recovery that i forgot to backup, is there something else i can do in this case to reinstall the recovery?

I also tried other recoveries for mt6580 found on the web of other phone but won't boot
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-12-2019, 01:03 PM
(13-12-2019, 09:44 AM)guisal hi x3non, 

i've another question for you, i'm still having issues with the recovery of this phone, i was able to restore the system so i can use the phone,
but when i try to go in recovery i still get a bootloop, only on the recovery, or sometimes reboots to OS without going to recovery

i tried to create a twrp porting with auto porter 1.4 for android version 5, this phone is running 5.1, but i'm getting only the twrp logo, and after goes in bootloop. To generate the recovery i used the boot.img from the phone backup, as you told me, but it seems like it needs the stock recovery that i forgot to backup, is there something else i can do in this case to reinstall the recovery?

I also tried other recoveries for mt6580 found on the web of other phone but won't boot

stock recovery isn't necessarily need, the twrp from v1.4 isn't compatible
you can try porting another twrp using v1,0 of the twrp porting tool still using your boot.img (rename to recovery.img) ; v1.0 has a different twrp base that might work for your device
This post was last modified: 13-12-2019, 01:13 PM by X3non.
curiouspaul
curiouspaul
curiouspaul
18-09-2020, 12:29 AM

Hey man!, i need to flash mine too, its been a while since you made this thread so i presume you already got it fixed. I need help on how i can flash mine too and get the stock rom or a custom one (perhaps you managed to get your hand on a custom one in that time).
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-09-2020, 04:43 PM

(18-09-2020, 12:29 AM)curiouspaul

Hey man!, i need to flash mine too, its been a while since you made this thread so i presume you already got it fixed. I need help on how i can flash mine too and get the stock rom or a custom one (perhaps you managed to get your hand on a custom one in that time).

you could try using the send an email feature in the OP's profile to get his attention here
otherwise, create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top
in the new thread, explain what's wrong with your device and how the problem began