Hovatek Forum
I need to set up CM2. - Printable Version

+- Hovatek Forum (https://www.hovatek.com/forum)
+-- Forum: HARDWARE (https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-42.html)
+--- Forum: Phone / Modem Network unlock (https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-85.html)
+--- Thread: I need to set up CM2. (/thread-42682.html)

I need to set up CM2. - rockevphd - 11-04-2022

I need to set up my cm2 I recently bought. I did download cm2 dongle manager. It does recogonise the dongle when I click read username and password. I downloaded infinitybox for mediatek, spreadtrum and qualcomm to start my testing. But shock on me its not responding to phones that I wanted to flash or read. I even rolled back to the old softwares thinking it was the new ones are bad. I am using windows 10 pro, I have disabled my drivers are working since sp flashtool and miracle box cracked are responding and reading phones and flashing. I get error sometimes when unplug and plug the dongle and click command on the software. Pictures attached. I am wondering where did I go wrong while installing cm2 coz I have tried but no response. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

RE: I need to set up CM2. - rockevphd - 11-04-2022

(11-04-2022, 07:45 PM)rockevphd Wrote:  I need to set up my cm2 I recently bought. I did download cm2 dongle manager. It does recogonise the dongle when I click read username and password. I downloaded infinitybox for mediatek, spreadtrum and qualcomm to start my testing. But shock on me its not responding to phones that I wanted to flash or read. I even rolled back to the old softwares thinking it was the new ones are bad. I am using windows 10 pro, I have disabled my drivers are working since sp flashtool and miracle box cracked are responding and reading phones and flashing. I get error sometimes when unplug and plug the dongle and click command on the software. Pictures attached. I am wondering where did I go wrong while installing cm2 coz I have tried but no response. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

RE: I need to set up CM2. - kelvinchinedu - 13-04-2022

Where and how much did u bought the dongle

RE: I need to set up CM2. - kelvinchinedu - 13-04-2022

Pls do ensure u disable antivirus

RE: I need to set up CM2. - maxpayne - 15-04-2022

(11-04-2022, 07:52 PM)rockevphd Wrote:  I need to set up my cm2 I recently bought. I did download cm2 dongle manager. It does recogonise the dongle when I click read username and password. I downloaded infinitybox for mediatek, spreadtrum and qualcomm to start my testing. But shock on me its not responding to phones that I wanted to flash or read. I even rolled back to the old softwares thinking it was the new ones are bad. I am using windows 10 pro, I have disabled my drivers are working since sp flashtool and miracle box cracked are responding and reading phones and flashing. I get error sometimes when unplug and plug the dongle and click command on the software. Pictures attached. I am wondering where did I go wrong while installing cm2 coz I have tried but no response. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Since you just bought it, there should be 1 year activation on it..unless you bought a used one. Login to Infinity portal to check your activation status