Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock I need to set up CM2.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I need to set up CM2.

I need to set up CM2.

rockevphd
rockevphd
rockevphd
11-04-2022, 07:45 PM

I need to set up my cm2 I recently bought. I did download cm2 dongle manager. It does recogonise the dongle when I click read username and password. I downloaded infinitybox for mediatek, spreadtrum and qualcomm to start my testing. But shock on me its not responding to phones that I wanted to flash or read. I even rolled back to the old softwares thinking it was the new ones are bad. I am using windows 10 pro, I have disabled my drivers are working since sp flashtool and miracle box cracked are responding and reading phones and flashing. I get error sometimes when unplug and plug the dongle and click command on the software. Pictures attached. I am wondering where did I go wrong while installing cm2 coz I have tried but no response. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you
Attached Files
.png
smartcard error.png
Size: 33.95 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
failed.jpg
Size: 49.53 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
mtk.jpg
Size: 171.42 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
dongle manager.jpg
Size: 63.42 KB / Downloads: 4
rockevphd
rockevphd
rockevphd
11-04-2022, 07:52 PM
(11-04-2022, 07:45 PM)rockevphd I need to set up my cm2 I recently bought. I did download cm2 dongle manager. It does recogonise the dongle when I click read username and password. I downloaded infinitybox for mediatek, spreadtrum and qualcomm to start my testing. But shock on me its not responding to phones that I wanted to flash or read. I even rolled back to the old softwares thinking it was the new ones are bad. I am using windows 10 pro, I have disabled my drivers are working since sp flashtool and miracle box cracked are responding and reading phones and flashing. I get error sometimes when unplug and plug the dongle and click command on the software. Pictures attached. I am wondering where did I go wrong while installing cm2 coz I have tried but no response. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you
Attached Files
.jpg
expired.jpg
Size: 83.27 KB / Downloads: 4
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
13-04-2022, 12:16 AM
Where and how much did u bought the dongle
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
13-04-2022, 12:25 AM
Pls do ensure u disable antivirus
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
15-04-2022, 08:27 AM

(11-04-2022, 07:52 PM)rockevphd I need to set up my cm2 I recently bought. I did download cm2 dongle manager. It does recogonise the dongle when I click read username and password. I downloaded infinitybox for mediatek, spreadtrum and qualcomm to start my testing. But shock on me its not responding to phones that I wanted to flash or read. I even rolled back to the old softwares thinking it was the new ones are bad. I am using windows 10 pro, I have disabled my drivers are working since sp flashtool and miracle box cracked are responding and reading phones and flashing. I get error sometimes when unplug and plug the dongle and click command on the software. Pictures attached. I am wondering where did I go wrong while installing cm2 coz I have tried but no response. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Since you just bought it, there should be 1 year activation on it..unless you bought a used one. Login to Infinity portal to check your activation status