Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Firmware, Files & Tools [Downloads] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions

[Downloads] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions

[Downloads] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions

Pages (83): Previous 1 … 42 43 44 45 46 … 83 Next
Tjaytony
Tjaytony
Tjaytony
Junior Member
27
12-09-2016, 09:28 PM



No, you're misquoting me. My phone baseband version is x552-H952 - BF1-L-20160602.. Which I can't find in the list of infinix zero 3 stock rom variants. And my infinix zero 3 is 16gb rom. Whch variant should I download?
This post was last modified: 12-09-2016, 10:29 PM by Tjaytony.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
13-09-2016, 12:03 PM
(12-09-2016, 09:28 PM)Tjaytony No, you're misquoting me. My phone baseband version is x552-H952 - BF1-L-20160602.. Which I can't find in the list of infinix zero 3 stock rom variants. And my infinix zero 3 is 16gb rom. Whch variant should I download?

x552-H952 - BF1-L or x552-H952 - B1-L ?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
bellskar
bellskar
bellskar
Techie Member
41
14-09-2016, 11:31 PM
Hello admin.
I was searching for Infinix Zero 3 Stock ROM. Well actually I was going to update the phone with new software update based on Android 6 available at XClub. But then I discovered that the variant of the phone I have is not listed there. Only A1 or B1 is listed. Infinix Support page also listing only these two variants for firmware download. Then I thought to check your list over here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and I again saw only these two variants A1 or B1 for Infinix Zero 3 X552.

My variant is AE1. Full build number is X552-H952-AE1-L-20160413

I was wondering that there could be only a little difference between A1 and AE1 and can try the builds for A1 on my Phone. Then I discovered that there is another variant C1 at some other website and there could be even more.

So I am dropping here to ask. what do you suggest. Should I try the A1 build on my phone? Because I don't see any reference even officially on their support page.

For reference, see the screenshot. 
[Image: ajmt15.jpg]
This post was last modified: 14-09-2016, 11:39 PM by bellskar.
eshonimi
eshonimi
eshonimi
Newbie
1
15-09-2016, 07:55 AM
please am having problem with itel 1503
classicmeone
classicmeone
classicmeone
Junior Member
16
15-09-2016, 11:30 AM

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


Please help me with Malata N403 stock rom download link.
Nosa78
Nosa78
Nosa78
Enthusiastic Member
8
15-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Please I need firmware for My Tecno L5

Sent from my TECNO-L5 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
15-09-2016, 01:53 PM
(14-09-2016, 11:31 PM)bellskar ...
So I am dropping here to ask. what do you suggest. Should I try the A1 build on my phone? Because I don't see any reference even officially on their support page.
that's not advisable. you may end up bricking your device
better still ensure to backup your firmware.
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
15-09-2016, 01:54 PM
(15-09-2016, 07:55 AM)eshonimi please am having problem with itel 1503

create a new thread so we'll focus on this
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
15-09-2016, 01:59 PM
(15-09-2016, 11:30 AM)classicmeone Please help me with Malata N403 stock rom download link.

Ran a quick search but nothing came up
you'll have to backup from a working phone OR keep searching online
BTW what's wrong with the phone and it's present condition?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
15-09-2016, 02:00 PM
(15-09-2016, 11:58 AM)Nosa78 Please I need firmware for My Tecno L5

Sent from my TECNO-L5 using Hovatek mobile

download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html
and flash using SP flash tools @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (83): Previous 1 … 42 43 44 45 46 … 83 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 6 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 6 Guest(s)
WhTlYt