Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback Tell us how to serve you better
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tell us how to serve you better

Tell us how to serve you better

Pages (10): Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-05-2015, 09:21 AM

allejouk Your services are the best for me... May God richly bless you all

Thanks for your feedback.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Snazzy
Snazzy
Snazzy
11-05-2015, 01:11 PM
(09-05-2015, 02:03 PM)hovatek
(09-05-2015, 12:28 PM)Snazzy I really recommend your wonderful effort making us know more about our various android phones.
well I would like you to improve on the aspect of downloading link which you normal link us with in order to solve our phone problems at times the link will not work for me because of it I start to search else where in order to get the file and on the long run I might not get the exact file and also delay what I want to do with the phone. please improve on that aspect so that all can download the files needed to solve the problem smoothly. thanks
Premium members can access to all files so they wont need to request often. For non-Premium members, all that needs to be done is to post the device issue at the forum.
We'll work on ways to make the files easier for non-Premium members to access

Thanks for your feedback

OK dear thanks
Yusbarix
Yusbarix
Yusbarix
14-05-2015, 07:08 AM
what i can only say, is you people are trying for us, and may God continues to bless you and help you more as you help many people here, what i can only say about your services, honestly your services is good but only one problem, you have not solve for us up to now hovatek, and the problem is when trying to flash rom to some mtk phones, it show (P.M.T error no space) hovatek if you could try to solved this error, means you are the best for ever and thats all about improving your service. Thank you for being with us always hovatek for life, long live hovatek.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-05-2015, 08:17 AM
(14-05-2015, 07:08 AM)Yusbarix what i can only say, is you people are trying for us, and may God continues to bless you and help you more as you help many people here, what i can only say about your services, honestly your services is good but only one problem, you have not solve for us up to now hovatek, and the problem is when trying to flash rom to some mtk phones, it show (P.M.T error no space) hovatek if you could try to solved this error, means you are the best for ever and thats all about improving your service. Thank you for being with us always hovatek for life, long live hovatek.

We've been able to fix some cases of the error 5069 but a large number appear to be due to damaged chips. We're working hard on getting a permanent fix for this

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
15-05-2015, 11:15 AM

Well, like every good establishment expansion is a necessity, I will suggest based offices around Nigeria when people can get attended to physically.... Then production of Roms, then eventually phone production
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 02:54 PM
(15-05-2015, 11:15 AM)danteikhalea Well, like every good establishment expansion is a necessity, I will suggest based offices around Nigeria when people can get attended to physically.... Then production of Roms, then eventually phone production

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 04:26 PM
NaN we get custom ROMs from you and there should be files to install them. I recently downloaded a tecno m3 lollipop ROM and I have no way to install it

dont understand you

Note!
peterchelesi
peterchelesi
peterchelesi
Enthusiastic Member
16-05-2015, 04:36 PM
hellow sorry for interuption
today i was installing a stock rom to my new tecno m3 and instalation was successful but i got one problem on imei saying invalid imei i cant make or receive calls, no mobile services in short no radio services please help me this problem and i didnt backup imei on mtk droid tools

thanks in advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-05-2015, 05:13 PM
(16-05-2015, 04:36 PM)peterchelesi hellow sorry for interuption
today i was installing a stock rom to my new tecno m3 and instalation was successful but i got one problem on imei saying invalid imei i cant make or receive calls,  no mobile services in short no radio services please help me this problem and i didnt backup imei on mtk droid tools

thanks in advance

we can help but you're posting in the wrong place. go to Mobile phones help section

Note!
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
21-05-2015, 10:17 AM

PLEASE I WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION CONCERNING BROWSING BUT UNFORTUNATELY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO POST(I DID NOT FIND ANY SECTION IN THE FORUM FOR THAT). HELP PLEASE
Pages (10): Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next