Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback Tell us how to serve you better
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tell us how to serve you better

Tell us how to serve you better

Pages (10): Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2015, 10:33 AM

(21-05-2015, 10:17 AM)ExcellentAndroid PLEASE I WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION CONCERNING BROWSING BUT UNFORTUNATELY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO POST(I DID NOT FIND ANY SECTION IN THE FORUM FOR THAT). HELP PLEASE

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-60.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Thank you all for your replies.
We really appreciate your time and will get to work on your suggestions

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2015, 07:17 PM
mike03 Thank you very much for being there for us. I sincerely appreciate what you are doing. I don't have any problems with the way you are carrying on your service. I have benefited a lot from your services. Keep up the good works

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-05-2015, 11:34 AM
CINO22 its well you guys are doing great!!
"To me i feel we as a body of the hovatek should increase in the online customer service response, like wen a person requests for a file, asking questions, and e.t.c
i think there's need for rapid response, so as to serve its purpose as a modernized scientific world we're into. anyway...you guys are wonderful . keep it up.

thanks for your feedback

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-06-2015, 08:44 AM

albraa thanks so much for your great help , im really happy with that team

thanks for your feedback

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-06-2015, 08:42 PM
madcom5 Hello Hovatek,

I really appreciate your work on serving us, i also wished that you could remove download permissions but your reasons sounds fair.
I strongly encourage you to keep it up.

But i wish you could widen up your services and research to other stubborn CPU's like SPD SC7702 etc.

Otherwise, Thanks alot for helping us.

Kind regards,

Hamad.

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2015, 07:57 PM
mapua https://www.hovatek.com/forum is very very helpful web keep it up

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-06-2015, 02:21 PM
matybazz so far so its been an awesome experience with you guys kip up the good work

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2015, 04:01 PM
menaop Grateful to all of you

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-06-2015, 11:09 AM

dertty04 I really appreciate your help and assistant towards our challenges,but what i personally notice is that your agent dont give answers to our immediate pressing questions and requisitions.i really appreciate your organization,may God bless u more

Such services are reserved for our Premium members
we'll work on that for non-Premium members too
Thanks for your feedback

Note!
Pages (10): Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next