Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Pages (26): Previous 1 … 22 23 24 25 26 Next
SrdeCristal
SrdeCristal
SrdeCristal
Newbie
1
12-04-2024, 01:59 AM



I know the question may be dumb, but does it work for the spreadtrum scx15 processor? I have a rare variant of the Galaxy pocket neo duos and the same comes with this processor, perhaps this is the only method of installing twrp on this device.
droncrab
droncrab
droncrab
Newbie
1
12-05-2024, 08:08 AM
I can't find the stock firmware on Blackview Oscal Pad 13
Specifications:
Manufacturer: OSCAL
Model: Pad 13
Brand: OSCAL
Board: ums9230_1h10
Model SoC: Unisoc Tiger T606 (UMS9230)
Device: Pad13_NEU
Platform: ums9230
Product: Pad13_NEU
Android: 12 (Snow Cone)
API Level: 31
Build ID: Pad_13_NEU_T30_V1.0_20230326V01
Codename: REL
Assembly ID: OSCAL/Pad13_NEU/Pad13_NEU:12/SP1A.210812.016/230213:user/release-keys
ID: SP1A.210812.016
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,996
18-05-2024, 11:44 AM
(12-05-2024, 08:08 AM)droncrab I can't find the stock firmware on Blackview Oscal Pad 13
Specifications:
Manufacturer: OSCAL
Model: Pad 13
Brand: OSCAL
Board: ums9230_1h10
Model SoC: Unisoc Tiger T606 (UMS9230)
Device: Pad13_NEU
Platform: ums9230
Product: Pad13_NEU
Android: 12 (Snow Cone)
API Level: 31
Build ID: Pad_13_NEU_T30_V1.0_20230326V01
Codename: REL
Assembly ID: OSCAL/Pad13_NEU/Pad13_NEU:12/SP1A.210812.016/230213:user/release-keys
ID: SP1A.210812.016

Create a thread by clicking Ask Question at the top

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,996
18-05-2024, 11:45 AM
(12-04-2024, 01:59 AM)SrdeCristal I know the question may be dumb, but does it work for the spreadtrum scx15 processor? I have a rare variant of the Galaxy pocket neo duos and the same comes with this processor, perhaps this is the only method of installing twrp on this device.

Try https://www.hovatek.com/twrpbuilder/

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
slimcyril
slimcyril
slimcyril
Junior Member
19
09-08-2024, 08:44 AM

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


Please could the OP or someone upload or provide me with a link to a working ported twrp.img file for itel s15 running Android 9. SC7731E. I have attempted to port it but when the tool was about to produce the TWRP in the output folder. I get a mgs to disable dm-verity. When I click the button to disable it. It sent me to another page with instructions on how to disable it. I have previously flashed a vbmeta.img through fastboot. Please I need help. Thanks to your anticipated response and I hope to hear back from someone in this important matter.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
10-08-2024, 05:15 PM
(09-08-2024, 08:44 AM)slimcyril Please could the OP or someone upload or provide me with a link to a working ported twrp.img file for itel s15 running Android 9. SC7731E. I have attempted to port it but when the tool was about to produce the TWRP in the output folder. I get a mgs to disable dm-verity. When I click the button to disable it. It sent me to another page with instructions on how to disable it. I have previously flashed a vbmeta.img through fastboot. Please I need help. Thanks to your anticipated response and I hope to hear back from someone in this important matter.

Have you unlocked your bootloader? if yes, how?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
slimcyril
slimcyril
slimcyril
Junior Member
19
10-08-2024, 06:57 PM
(10-08-2024, 05:15 PM)maxpayne
(09-08-2024, 08:44 AM)slimcyril Please could the OP or someone upload or provide me with a link to a working ported twrp.img file for itel s15 running Android 9. SC7731E. I have attempted to port it but when the tool was about to produce the TWRP in the output folder. I get a mgs to disable dm-verity. When I click the button to disable it. It sent me to another page with instructions on how to disable it. I have previously flashed a vbmeta.img through fastboot. Please I need help. Thanks to your anticipated response and I hope to hear back from someone in this important matter.

Have you unlocked your bootloader? if yes, how?

Unfortunately, it was unlocked through subscription to the OEM.  A technician did it for me.
slimcyril
slimcyril
slimcyril
Junior Member
19
11-08-2024, 07:32 AM
(10-08-2024, 05:15 PM)maxpayne Have you unlocked your bootloader? if yes, how?

I have a ported TWRP recovery. Since it's impossible to flash it without signature. Can I at least boot a temporary TWRP recovery by running this command "fastboot boot twrp.img"?
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
15-08-2024, 11:29 AM
(11-08-2024, 07:32 AM)slimcyril I have a ported TWRP recovery. Since it's impossible to flash it without signature. Can I at least boot a temporary TWRP recovery by running this command "fastboot boot twrp.img"?

If the recovery image requires signing, then that won't work either

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
slimcyril
slimcyril
slimcyril
Junior Member
19
15-08-2024, 11:59 AM
How do I sign the recovery?
Pages (26): Previous 1 … 22 23 24 25 26 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt