Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android Auto TWRP Spreadtrum SC7731E (problem)

Auto TWRP Spreadtrum SC7731E (problem)

Auto TWRP Spreadtrum SC7731E (problem)

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
mint_green9090
mint_green9090
mint_green9090
Enthusiastic Member
11
17-12-2021, 03:35 PM
#1



Hello.

Texet TM-5075 (root), android 8.1 (Spreadtrum SC7731E).
I am using SPD Auto TWRP Recovery Porter V1.4
Stock recovery size - 35 MB.
After using the program, a new recovery in the output folder with the size - 15,8 MB.

I am flashing it, but it won't start. Maybe you have some tips on how to fix this?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,001
18-12-2021, 06:09 PM
#2
(17-12-2021, 03:35 PM)mint_green9090 Hello.

Texet TM-5075 (root), android 8.1 (Spreadtrum SC7731E).
I am using SPD Auto TWRP Recovery Porter V1.4
Stock recovery size - 35 MB.
After using the program, a new recovery in the output folder with the size - 15,8 MB.

I am flashing it, but it won't start. Maybe you have some tips on how to fix this?

How did you unlock Bootloader?
This post was last modified: 18-12-2021, 06:09 PM by hovatek.

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
mint_green9090
mint_green9090
mint_green9090
Enthusiastic Member
11
19-12-2021, 04:42 AM
#3
(18-12-2021, 06:09 PM)hovatek
(17-12-2021, 03:35 PM)mint_green9090 Hello.

Texet TM-5075 (root), android 8.1 (Spreadtrum SC7731E).
I am using SPD Auto TWRP Recovery Porter V1.4
Stock recovery size - 35 MB.
After using the program, a new recovery in the output folder with the size - 15,8 MB.

I am flashing it, but it won't start. Maybe you have some tips on how to fix this?

How did you unlock Bootloader?

Yes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,001
20-12-2021, 01:09 PM
#4
(19-12-2021, 04:42 AM)mint_green9090 Yes.

I asked How

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
mint_green9090
mint_green9090
mint_green9090
Enthusiastic Member
11
20-12-2021, 04:43 PM
#5

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(20-12-2021, 01:09 PM)hovatek
(19-12-2021, 04:42 AM)mint_green9090 Yes.

I asked How

According to this instruction: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32287.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,001
21-12-2021, 08:26 AM
#6
(20-12-2021, 04:43 PM)mint_green9090 According to this instruction: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32287.html

Then it means you need to create a signed vbmeta and sign the TWRP. See these

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32664.html

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32674.html

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
mint_green9090
mint_green9090
mint_green9090
Enthusiastic Member
11
21-12-2021, 07:22 PM
#7
(21-12-2021, 08:26 AM)hovatek
(20-12-2021, 04:43 PM)mint_green9090 According to this instruction: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32287.html

Then it means you need to create a signed vbmeta and sign the TWRP. See these

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32664.html

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32674.html

I did it beforehand. My custom recovery is successfully flash, but it does not start.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,001
23-12-2021, 07:40 AM
#8
(21-12-2021, 07:22 PM)mint_green9090 I did it beforehand. My custom recovery is successfully flash, but it does not start.

You need to boot straight to recovery mode after flashing, not boot to home screen before booting to recovery mode because recovery-from-boot.p replaces TWRP with stock recovery on boot . Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32663.html
If you've rooted then you can rename this file using a root browser to avoid the swap.
Your vbmeta was customized for TWRP so having stock recovery instead results in a mismatch
This post was last modified: 23-12-2021, 07:44 AM by hovatek.

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
mint_green9090
mint_green9090
mint_green9090
Enthusiastic Member
11
23-12-2021, 05:54 PM
#9
(23-12-2021, 07:40 AM)hovatek
(21-12-2021, 07:22 PM)mint_green9090 I did it beforehand. My custom recovery is successfully flash, but it does not start.

You need to boot straight to recovery mode after flashing, not boot to home screen before booting to recovery mode because recovery-from-boot.p replaces TWRP with stock recovery on boot . Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32663.html
If you've rooted then you can rename this file using a root browser to avoid the swap.
Your vbmeta was customized for TWRP so having stock recovery instead results in a mismatch

After flashing TWRP, I immediately try to enter recovery mode. But the phone freezes on the logo.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,001
25-12-2021, 05:11 AM
#10
(23-12-2021, 05:54 PM)mint_green9090 After flashing TWRP, I immediately try to enter recovery mode. But the phone freezes on the logo.

On the TWRP logo?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 2 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 2 Guest(s)
WhTlYt