Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Pages (26): Previous 1 … 16 17 18 19 20 … 26 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
30-12-2020, 06:59 AM



(29-12-2020, 08:31 PM)vano1678 Hello, please help with twrp and root rights. I did everything according to your instructions. Vbmeta collected but the boot is still not stitched hangs on the installation. And the recovery is stitched but it is not. Could you collect twrp recovery. And why the boot is not stitched. Thank you in advance.
Model Chinese tablet m107 sc9863a. Android 9.
I attach the files of the native vbmeta recovery boot, and which I collected according to your instructions. And also the firmware itself.
firmware - https://yadi.sk/d/PMxM8UHbEFPyZg
file -  https://mega.nz/file/Ph4QnaDT#oVrvs06xXx...yzwcmbpKpk

Create a thread for this by clicking Ask Question at the top

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Soasky90
Soasky90
Soasky90
Newbie
1
01-01-2021, 01:01 PM
After clicking on auto update I can't found the recovery in output folder Pls help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
02-01-2021, 08:08 AM
(01-01-2021, 01:01 PM)Soasky90 After clicking on auto update I can't found the recovery in output folder Pls help

Which version of the tool did you use? Share a link to your stock recovery.img

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
shadowpanzer
shadowpanzer
shadowpanzer
Enthusiastic Member
5
13-01-2021, 06:13 AM
Any update on when the latest version of this tool will be released? Looking to port TWRP to a tablet with Android 10
haydar.rewwin
haydar.rewwin
haydar.rewwin
Enthusiastic Member
7
24-01-2021, 06:50 PM

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


Need port twrp for android 10
depesh1977
depesh1977
depesh1977
Junior Member
29
28-01-2021, 07:29 PM
I lay out a tree for building twrp personally I have collected and work at 100%
All my work on the latest version of TWRP 3.5.0 is kept up to date.You can take it for your own experience.

Alcatel-5024D-1S-TWRP+MTP+ADB+OTG https://github.com/depesh1977/Alcatel-5024D-1S-TWRP.git
Xiaomi-Qin-2Pro https://github.com/depesh1977/Xiaomi-Qin-2.git
BDF-M107-TWRP https://github.com/depesh1977/BDF-M107-TWRP.git
BQ 5519G TWRP+MTP+ADB+OTG https://github.com/depesh1977/K210-2.git
Digma-CITI-Octa-10-TWRP-TREE MTP+ADB+OTG https://github.com/depesh1977/-Digma-CIT...P-TREE.git
Dexp Ursus N180i TWRP-TREE MTP+ADB+OTG https://github.com/depesh1977/Dexp-Ursus-N180i.git
This post was last modified: 17-02-2021, 06:07 PM by depesh1977.
depesh1977
depesh1977
depesh1977
Junior Member
29
31-01-2021, 05:54 PM
I found a bug in the script 1.4 and every time if you need an assembly, then I edit my hands later.I would like to release a version with my fix.If it is important, I am waiting for an answer.
depesh1977
depesh1977
depesh1977
Junior Member
29
14-02-2021, 10:52 AM
(02-01-2021, 08:08 AM)hovatek
(01-01-2021, 01:01 PM)Soasky90 After clicking on auto update I can't found the recovery in output folder Pls help

Which version of the tool did you use? Share a link to your stock recovery.img

Could you look at my post out of the corner of your eye?How can I finish the project to launch a sensor.It started and works very poorly.I can provide you with a video.As if the sensitivity of the sensor has become very small.You need to tap the screen many times to perform actions
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-327...#pid209147
Ayub.123
Ayub.123
Ayub.123
Enthusiastic Member
5
20-02-2021, 03:46 PM
I used 1.2 tool for my spd android 6.0 device. But that's similar like not flashed anything.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
20-02-2021, 08:19 PM
(20-02-2021, 03:46 PM)Ayub.123 I used 1.2 tool for my spd android 6.0 device. But that's similar like not flashed anything.

create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (26): Previous 1 … 16 17 18 19 20 … 26 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt