Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Can this work? Idea for rooting Lenovo TB-7504X
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Can this work? Idea for rooting Lenovo TB-7504X

[Please help] Can this work? Idea for rooting Lenovo TB-7504X

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-01-2019, 03:11 PM

(12-01-2019, 09:03 PM)Burns The tablet was starting normal than I flashed the stock boot-sign.img using advanced mode: Same bootloop without the message just the logo.

I used this settings:

That rules out advanced mode for you. Leaving figuring out how to unlock bootloader

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Burns
Burns
Burns
Enthusiastic Member
16-01-2019, 08:34 AM
(14-01-2019, 03:11 PM)hovatek That rules out advanced mode for you. Leaving figuring out how to unlock bootloader

I was wishing to hear something different but I think the Tab is pretty locked.
To unlocking the bootloader would be nice bit I think it is also more or less impossible as
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot oem unlock-go
are not working
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-01-2019, 01:08 PM
(16-01-2019, 08:34 AM)Burns I was wishing to hear something different but I think the Tab is pretty locked.
To unlocking the bootloader would be nice bit I think it is also more or less impossible as
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot oem unlock-go
are not working

you can try verifying from the device manufacturer if unlocking bootloader requires some sort of key or token or code or provide support for unlocking bootloader. if you're lucky enough maybe they do
Pages (2): Previous 1 2