Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles setting up miracle box is giving me a headache
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

setting up miracle box is giving me a headache

setting up miracle box is giving me a headache

ironrover
ironrover
ironrover
Techie Member
19-01-2018, 06:43 PM

Recently i had to reset my PC because it was really slowing down. As a result all the drivers I had installed were wiped out. Since then I have been trying to set up miracle and all attempts have failed. I installed vcom drivers as instructed and before that I had disabled signature verification. I am left wondering myb I missed something. The Android Tab in miracle box reads but the MTK Tab doesn't. I don't know what's up with that. Please help me resolve this.
Ps: PC is HP 2000 notebook,
OS X
Miracle box 2.27A
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
20-01-2018, 11:06 AM
(19-01-2018, 06:43 PM)ironrover Recently i  had to reset my PC because it was really slowing down. As a result all the drivers I had installed were wiped out. Since then I have been trying to set up miracle and all attempts have failed. I installed vcom drivers as instructed and before that I had disabled signature verification. I am left wondering myb I missed something. The Android Tab in miracle box reads but the MTK Tab doesn't. I don't know what's up with that. Please help me resolve this.
Ps: PC is HP 2000 notebook,
OS X
Miracle box 2.27A

What do you mean by MTK tab doesn't read

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
ironrover
ironrover
ironrover
Techie Member
20-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Never mind, I figured it out. Removed all the drivers and started afresh. Thank you.