Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android [Please help] Error "the serial is not match / fastboot_unlock_verify fail"

[Please help] Error "the serial is not match / fastboot_unlock_verify fail"

[Please help] Error "the serial is not match / fastboot_unlock_verify fail"

VThang51
VThang51
VThang51
Newbie
1
14-06-2024, 07:15 PM
#1



- My device is Oppo A12/CPH2077. When I tried to Unlock Bootloader using "adb reboot fastboot", it got an error like the image below (This scene is quite fast so I had to use a video to record it and then extract it).

.jpg
Screenshot_20240614_234800_Video Player.jpg
Size: 107.36 KB / Downloads: 296


Does anyone have any solution?

- I have the idea of using nvram and nvdata to restore the IMEI although I don't know if it has anything to do with the serial number. I don't have Backup files, can I get it online? How is it different from backing up files from your own phone?
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
17-06-2024, 09:21 AM
#2
(14-06-2024, 07:15 PM)VThang51 - I have the idea of using nvram and nvdata to restore the IMEI although I don't know if it has anything to do with the serial number. I don't have Backup files, can I get it online? How is it different from backing up files from your own phone?

Try this command

Code:

adb shell reboot fastboot

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
ButterW
ButterW
ButterW
Newbie
1
27-04-2025, 04:56 PM
#3
Hello,

I have encountered with this error. Most likely that OPPO don't want their user modify the device (from low-end to mid-end).
You can try "mtkclient" to do that, but it can a bit tricky.

*DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for bricked device and other issues. If you point your finger at me for messing yours, I will laugh at you.
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt