Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles NCK documentation
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

NCK documentation

NCK documentation

News4la
News4la
News4la
30-05-2023, 11:57 AM

Does anyone have a manual for NCK pro  box? I have tried their website and there is nothing there and the supplier that I bought it from doesn't know either! They have to have some sort of support if they are making a device. If not can someone tell me how to use each of the buttons on the dashboard. It doesn't have to be all of them just pick one and explain how to use it. once it is down here then we will have it on the forum for someone to search.
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
AutoResponder
Verified Account
30-05-2023, 11:57 AM
Thank you for reaching out for support. Due to high demand, our free support services may experience some delays in response time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Alternatively, we offer private support where you can receive dedicated attention and prompt support. These sessions are designed to provide personalized solutions to your specific needs.
If you are interested in scheduling a private session, please visit https://www.hovatek.com/remote
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
14-06-2023, 07:54 AM
(30-05-2023, 11:57 AM)News4la Does anyone have a manual for NCK pro  box? I have tried their website and there is nothing there and the supplier that I bought it from doesn't know either! They have to have some sort of support if they are making a device. If not can someone tell me how to use each of the buttons on the dashboard. It doesn't have to be all of them just pick one and explain how to use it. once it is down here then we will have it on the forum for someone to search.

You won't find much of a documentation. Lots of broken links too