Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Mobicel Titan error with SP Flash Tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Mobicel Titan error with SP Flash Tool

Mobicel Titan error with SP Flash Tool

Widecast
Widecast
Widecast
10-03-2021, 07:18 PM

Hi

Am using SP Flash Tool for MTK with DA that came with the tool (latest version). Also purchased original firmware for Mobicel Titan which has its own Scatter File.

I choose Format All + Download & receive error :

S_Secure_USB_DL_signed_image header_not_found

I downloaded CM2 Tool for MTK (Crack version) no dongle/box required - but I still can't open the program as it says : No Smart card detected.

These 2 tools were advised to be the best for flashing MTK devices - even if bricked. The phone does not boot and I cannot enter Recovery menu or anything. However the phone is detected as MTK DA VCOM and am able to read via SP Flash Tool.

Is this a DL issue? Cert issue? Bootloader issue?
Because up to now I have tried all things suggested online and even used different loaders but nothing seems to work. How can I complete the flashing process - any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
W
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
11-03-2021, 08:20 AM
(10-03-2021, 07:18 PM)Widecast Hi

Am using SP Flash Tool for MTK with DA that came with the tool (latest version). Also purchased original firmware for Mobicel Titan which has its own Scatter File.

I downloaded CM2 Tool for MTK (Crack version) no dongle/box required - but I still can't open the program as it says : No Smart card detected.

These 2 tools were advised to be the best for flashing MTK devices - even if bricked. The phone does not boot and I cannot enter Recovery menu or anything. However the phone is detected as MTK DA VCOM and am able to read via SP Flash Tool.

Because up to now I have tried all things suggested online and even used different loaders but nothing seems to work. How can I complete the flashing process - any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
W
try using micracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15700.html
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-03-2021, 10:35 AM
(10-03-2021, 07:18 PM)Widecast ...

error 6045, try the fixes @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
Widecast
Widecast
Widecast
11-03-2021, 03:31 PM
Will I need a dongle for Miracle Box? Or a SMart Card? I have downloaded multiple versions and all either ask for box or smartcard. Is there a version that doesn't require this at startup?

(11-03-2021, 08:20 AM)Abdulakeem14
(10-03-2021, 07:18 PM)Widecast Hi

Thanks
W
try using micracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15700.html
Widecast
Widecast
Widecast
11-03-2021, 03:36 PM

Thanks for the replies - will attempt the suggested and give feedback if it work.