Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Fastboot commands not working in TECNO Camon 15 Air
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Fastboot commands not working in TECNO Camon 15 Air

Fastboot commands not working in TECNO Camon 15 Air

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
20-12-2020, 02:20 AM

I bought new TECNO Camon 15 Air and need to unlock bootloader. Installed adb and fastboot driver .exe v1.4.2 and plugged the device while USB debugging and OEM unlocking enabled and rebooted to fastboot mode but fastboot commands are not working. Generally device is not detected in fastboot mode. Tried to check using "fastboot devices" command.

When i execute "fastboot oem unlock" command, It says "waiting for devices..."

Can you please help me on this? Or it's impossible to unlock the bootloader of this device?

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk
This post was last modified: 20-12-2020, 09:06 AM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-12-2020, 07:27 AM
(20-12-2020, 02:20 AM)MIkesew1320 I bought new TECNO Camon 15 Air and need to unlock bootloader. Installed adb and fastboot driver .exe v1.4.2 and plugged the device while USB debugging and OEM unlocking enabled and rebooted to fastboot mode but fastboot commands are not working. Generally device is not detected in fastboot mode. Tried to check using "fastboot devices" command.

Can you please help me on this? Or it's impossible to unlock the bootloader of this device?

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17105.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
21-12-2020, 08:56 AM
(21-12-2020, 07:27 AM)hovatek
(20-12-2020, 02:20 AM)MIkesew1320 I bought new TECNO Camon 15 Air and need to unlock bootloader. Installed adb and fastboot driver .exe v1.4.2 and plugged the device while USB debugging and OEM unlocking enabled and rebooted to fastboot mode but fastboot commands are not working. Generally device is not detected in fastboot mode. Tried to check using "fastboot devices" command.

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17105.html
Tried the guide written there and working perfectly. Thanks for the great help.

Sent from my TECNO CD6 using Tapatalk
This post was last modified: 21-12-2020, 04:42 PM by xerxes.