Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs spark 4 air kc6
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

spark 4 air kc6

spark 4 air kc6

abdhameed
abdhameed
abdhameed
15-08-2020, 03:08 AM

good morning pals. i need stock rom for my spark 4  air kc6. it just went off and unable to switch on. thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-08-2020, 11:24 AM
(15-08-2020, 03:08 AM)abdhameed good morning pals. i need stock rom for my spark 4  air kc6. it just went off and unable to switch on. thanks

stock firmware for kc6 is not available here atm
have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the device? or a different battery?
what were you doing that led to the device going dead?
31-08-2020, 09:20 PM
The phone was just disconnected from charging n was just left without operating. Then it was discovered that it was off. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting the battery but it was not responding. I observe that eversince I plug the charger in only the indicator light comes on without the the phone charging.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-09-2020, 09:24 AM
(31-08-2020, 09:20 PM)Dizzu Abdulhamid Shoyiga The phone was just disconnected from charging n was just left without operating. Then it was discovered that it was off. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting the battery but it was not responding. I observe that eversince I plug the charger in only the indicator light comes on without the the phone charging.

test the emmc (flash ic) using a tool such as cm2 dongle (mtk module)
also have the hardware checked by an experienced phone hardware repairs technician