Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android DA file for Oppo A31 2020, CPH2015
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

DA file for Oppo A31 2020, CPH2015

DA file for Oppo A31 2020, CPH2015

kuaambin
kuaambin
kuaambin
Enthusiastic Member
17-06-2020, 02:12 PM

Dear Hovatek,

Can you help me with my problem. I can't flash my Oppo A31 due to CMD_FAIL in SP Flash Tool. I need a DA File for Oppo A31. Thank you very much.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-06-2020, 01:52 PM
(17-06-2020, 02:12 PM)kuaambin Dear Hovatek,

Can you help me with my problem. I can't flash my Oppo A31 due to CMD_FAIL in SP Flash Tool. I need a DA File for Oppo A31. Thank you very much.

not available
if you're trying to flash your device, then use the msm download tool usually found within the firmware package, you'll need an authorized oppo id for flashing (you can search online for that) OR look for a hardware box / dongle that supports the model (you can check with ufi box team or any others if your model is supported)
kuaambin
kuaambin
kuaambin
Enthusiastic Member
19-06-2020, 05:06 AM
Thank you very much for this.
kuaambin
kuaambin
kuaambin
Enthusiastic Member
19-06-2020, 07:02 AM
Hello again sir. I seem to have a problem using the MSM Download Tool. I already installed the needed program (CodeMeterRuntime, PdaNet, and ENABLE) but every time I run the MSM Download Tool exe file, it always prompts "Flash package does not exist" or "Image file not exist". Then I tried using the older version (V1728) and it is asking for an .ofp file and I cannot find that file anywhere, not even in my downloaded firmware. The file extension of my downloaded firmware is .zip. Can you help me, please? Thank you very
much.
kuaambin
kuaambin
kuaambin
Enthusiastic Member
19-06-2020, 10:39 AM

(18-06-2020, 01:52 PM)X3non
(17-06-2020, 02:12 PM)kuaambin Dear Hovatek,

not available
if you're trying to flash your device, then use the msm download tool usually found within the firmware package, you'll need an authorized oppo id for flashing (you can search online for that) OR look for a hardware box / dongle that supports the model (you can check with ufi box team or any others if your model is supported)

Hello again sir. I seem to have a problem using the MSM Download Tool. I already installed the needed program (CodeMeterRuntime, PdaNet, and ENABLE) but every time I run the MSM Download Tool exe file, it always prompts "Flash package does not exist" or "Image file not exist". Then I tried using the older version (V1728) and it is asking for an .ofp file and I cannot find that file anywhere, not even in my downloaded firmware. The file extension of my downloaded firmware is .zip. Can you help me, please? Thank you very much.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-06-2020, 11:07 AM
(19-06-2020, 07:02 AM)kuaambin Hello again sir. I seem to have a problem using the MSM Download Tool. I already installed the needed program (CodeMeterRuntime, PdaNet, and ENABLE) but every time I run the MSM Download Tool exe file, it always prompts "Flash package does not exist" or "Image file not exist". Then I tried using the older version (V1728) and it is asking for an .ofp file and I cannot find that file anywhere, not even in my downloaded firmware. The file extension of my downloaded firmware is .zip. Can you help me, please? Thank you very
much.

check the contents of the zip file you have if no ofp, then check and download correct firmware for your build @ https://www.firmware27.com/2020/01/firmw...5-ofp.html
kuaambin
kuaambin
kuaambin
Enthusiastic Member
19-06-2020, 01:34 PM
[quote pid='195448' dateline='1592561259']
check the contents of the zip file you have if no ofp, then check and download correct firmware for your build @ https://www.firmware27.com/2020/01/firmw...5-ofp.html
[/quote]

I have downloaded the correct firmware from that site but it is asking for username and password, and they are asking for a payment for the username and password. I don't have money to pay for that. Is there any other way to access or use a working Download Tool with no payment involved? I really need to flash this phone. I have no other choice but to flash it. Sad 

On the other hand, I tried using the Download Tool V1728, ticked the "Format Download" option, clicked "Start All" but it prompted a message: "Please select correct scatter file for operation!" I have searched online about this error but there were no solutions about it. Sad
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-06-2020, 10:32 AM
(19-06-2020, 01:34 PM)kuaambin I have downloaded the correct firmware from that site but it is asking for username and password, and they are asking for a payment for the username and password.

i already mentioned that it requires an authorized id for flashing @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-345...#pid195382

(19-06-2020, 01:34 PM)kuaambin I don't have money to pay for that. Is there any other way to access or use a working Download Tool with no payment involved? I really need to flash this phone. I have no other choice but to flash it. Sad 

None others that i'm aware off asides the above mentioned two both of which are not free. if you do happen to find a different means, let us know

(19-06-2020, 01:34 PM)kuaambin On the other hand, I tried using the Download Tool V1728, ticked the "Format Download" option, clicked "Start All" but it prompted a message: "Please select correct scatter file for operation!" I have searched online about this error but there were no solutions about it. Sad

the old download tool doesn't support newer devices
kuaambin
kuaambin
kuaambin
Enthusiastic Member
23-06-2020, 07:32 AM
(20-06-2020, 10:32 AM)X3non
(19-06-2020, 01:34 PM)kuaambin I have downloaded the correct firmware from that site but it is asking for username and password, and they are asking for a payment for the username and password.

i already mentioned that it requires an authorized id for flashing @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-345...#pid195382

(19-06-2020, 01:34 PM)kuaambin I don't have money to pay for that. Is there any other way to access or use a working Download Tool with no payment involved? I really need to flash this phone. I have no other choice but to flash it. Sad 

None others that i'm aware off asides the above mentioned two both of which are not free. if you do happen to find a different means, let us know

(19-06-2020, 01:34 PM)kuaambin On the other hand, I tried using the Download Tool V1728, ticked the "Format Download" option, clicked "Start All" but it prompted a message: "Please select correct scatter file for operation!" I have searched online about this error but there were no solutions about it. Sad

the old download tool doesn't support newer devices

I failed flashing it. Thank you for your time. Will update if anything succeeds. I'll just wait for now.