Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android [SOLUTION] to fix touch not working on TWRP / Philz due to kernel disabled touch

[SOLUTION] to fix touch not working on TWRP / Philz due to kernel disabled touch

[SOLUTION] to fix touch not working on TWRP / Philz due to kernel disabled touch

Pages (18): Previous 1 … 14 15 16 17 18
Tema Yuriev
Tema Yuriev
Tema Yuriev
Enthusiastic Member
12
08-11-2020, 09:09 AM



please help I give a link to the files everything is there I can not turn on the touchpad https://mega.nz/folder/S5MjUSaQ#UO1fzGLOXRPkJGhqF6d5QQ, Please, help

Написан с Nokia 7 plus. Работает на Hovatek Mobile
Sajibr8
Sajibr8
Sajibr8
Enthusiastic Member
11
19-03-2024, 07:03 PM
[*]Open the newly compressed file using 7zip then click INFO, check and ensure the "Packed Size" matches the original file (the one you took note of earlier on)

[*]If it doesn't match the original file e.g the packed size is reduced by 1 byte, open the uncompressed kernel in hxd > scroll down to the end and add "00" in the hex section > re-compress back to GZ and check if the new Packed size matches. (The packed size must match that of the original or the recovery wont boot)
[*]
>>>>>>
In my case I can not match the packed size, its jump don't encrease by adding 00 in hex editor. I amtrying to fix so add 00 00 in hex editor then packed sized zump +2 bite. how can I fix this Problem, please reply. some photos are attached please see this.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot 2024-03-19 235209.png
Size: 23.01 KB / Downloads: 65
.png
Screenshot 2024-03-19 235415.png
Size: 32.87 KB / Downloads: 91
.png
Screenshot 2024-03-19 235643.png
Size: 36.95 KB / Downloads: 76
Sajibr8
Sajibr8
Sajibr8
Enthusiastic Member
11
19-03-2024, 07:15 PM
[*]If it doesn't match the original file e.g the packed size is reduced by 1 byte, open the uncompressed kernel in hxd > scroll down to the end and add "00" in the hex section > re-compress back to GZ and check if the new Packed size matches. (The packed size must match that of the original or the recovery wont boot)

In this section >>>>>

I cant not match the packed size. I am try and add 00 and compress with gzip then increase only size not packed size. Next I am add 00 and compress with gzip then it increase packed size +2 bite. I can not make packed size same. please help me.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
26-03-2024, 07:26 PM
(19-03-2024, 07:15 PM)Sajibr8 [*]If it doesn't match the original file e.g the packed size is reduced by 1 byte, open the uncompressed kernel in hxd > scroll down to the end and add "00" in the hex section > re-compress back to GZ and check if the new Packed size matches. (The packed size must match that of the original or the recovery wont boot)

In this section >>>>>

I cant not match the packed size. I am try and add 00 and compress with gzip then increase only size not packed size. Next I am add 00 and compress with gzip then it increase packed size +2 bite. I can not make packed size same. please help me.

You should create another thread and reference this one

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
27-03-2024, 07:09 PM

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


Are u talking about touch not working on twrp?
Pages (18): Previous 1 … 14 15 16 17 18
Users browsing this thread:
 2 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 2 Guest(s)
WhTlYt