Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android [SOLUTION] to fix touch not working on TWRP / Philz due to kernel disabled touch

[SOLUTION] to fix touch not working on TWRP / Philz due to kernel disabled touch

[SOLUTION] to fix touch not working on TWRP / Philz due to kernel disabled touch

Pages (18): Previous 1 … 14 15 16 17 18 Next
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
Senior Member
218
13-09-2019, 04:47 AM



Yes I have.
I will send you at 5:30PM IST.

Sent from my Titanium Vista 4G using Tapatalk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
13-09-2019, 04:49 AM
(13-09-2019, 04:47 AM)SachinBorkar Yes I have.
I will send you at 5:30PM IST.

Sent from my Titanium Vista 4G using Tapatalk
Do you mean "I send you my account username at ....."[emoji780]

Sent from my ZTE A2020G Pro using Tapatalk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
13-09-2019, 04:51 AM
(13-09-2019, 04:47 AM)SachinBorkar Yes I have.
I will send you at 5:30PM IST.

Sent from my Titanium Vista 4G using Tapatalk
Do you mean "I will send you my Telegram account username at ...."?

Sent from my ZTE A2020G Pro using Tapatalk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
13-09-2019, 04:55 AM
(13-09-2019, 04:47 AM)SachinBorkar Yes I have.
I will send you at 5:30PM IST.

Sent from my Titanium Vista 4G using Tapatalk
My Telegram account username is

You can send me an inbox.....

Sent from my ZTE A2020G Pro using Tapatalk
This post was last modified: 15-09-2019, 07:30 AM by hovatek.
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
Senior Member
218
13-09-2019, 05:05 AM

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(13-09-2019, 04:55 AM)Mikesew
(13-09-2019, 04:47 AM)SachinBorkar Yes I have.
I will send you at 5:30PM IST.

Sent from my Titanium Vista 4G using Tapatalk
My Telegram account username is

You can send me an inbox.....

Sent from my ZTE A2020G Pro using Tapatalk
Ok we will talk at 5:30
I am going somewhere now.


Sent from my Titanium Vista 4G using Tapatalk
This post was last modified: 15-09-2019, 07:30 AM by hovatek.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
13-09-2019, 05:37 AM
(13-09-2019, 05:05 AM)SachinBorkar
(13-09-2019, 04:55 AM)Mikesew
(13-09-2019, 04:47 AM)SachinBorkar Yes I have.
I will send you at 5:30PM IST.

Sent from my Titanium Vista 4G using Tapatalk
My Telegram account username is

You can send me an inbox.....

Sent from my ZTE A2020G Pro using Tapatalk
Ok we will talk at 5:30
I am going somewhere now.


Sent from my Titanium Vista 4G using Tapatalk
Ok, Thanks!

Sent from my ZTE A2020G Pro using Tapatalk
This post was last modified: 16-09-2019, 10:46 AM by X3non.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
28-03-2020, 02:01 PM
@SachinBorkar Are u here?

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,000
28-03-2020, 08:48 PM
(28-03-2020, 02:01 PM)MIkesew1320 @SachinBorkar Are u here?

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk

check the last visit on his profile, its 2019
you might want to consider using the "send an email" feature to get his attention

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Detective_Khalifah
Senior Member
237
13-05-2020, 12:21 AM
(31-03-2019, 06:02 PM)SachinBorkar Decompiling a 64 bit kernel is a little bit different from 32 bit. This is a quick guide to help 64 bit users, much of the work is to be done using the main guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-27132.html

9. If IDA shows you undecode codes then do the next step if not then skip

[Image: how-to-patch-kernel-to-enable-touch-in-t...-bit-7.png]


[*]Click Edit > Segments > edit segment... > Select the values below then click OK (If a window pops up saying everything will lost click OK to proceed)


Code:

combination : public segment bitness : 64 bit


[*]

[Image: how-to-patch-kernel-to-enable-touch-in-t...-bit-8.png]

[*]Load the script and symbl.txt >> then see instruction
Code:

BL    get_boot_mode CMP   W0, #2
[*]What is "undecode codes"?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,000
13-05-2020, 02:56 PM
(13-05-2020, 12:21 AM)Detective_Khalifah What is "undecode codes"?

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-271...#pid164627
step 9 shows a screenshot of what ida will display if the contents haven't been decoded yet
step 11 shows a screenshot of the contents will look like when it has been decode by ida

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (18): Previous 1 … 14 15 16 17 18 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 4 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 4 Guest(s)
WhTlYt