Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help Infinix Zero not recognized when connect to pc
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Help Infinix Zero not recognized when connect to pc

Help Infinix Zero not recognized when connect to pc

smileback14
smileback14
smileback14
20-04-2015, 12:23 PM

recently my infinix zero is no longer recognized when connected to pc, i have reinstall the usb drivers no luck it seems the usb port on the phone is corrupted, what can i do to fix the problem?...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-04-2015, 12:59 PM
(20-04-2015, 12:23 PM)smileback14 recently my infinix zero is no longer recognized when connected to pc, i have reinstall the usb drivers no luck it seems the usb port on the phone is corrupted, what can i do to fix the problem?...

1. what error appears on the PC?
2. is your phone bricked or in good condition?
This post was last modified: 20-04-2015, 01:00 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Cvsg
Cvsg
Cvsg
Enthusiastic Member
10-12-2015, 02:03 AM
I'm having similar problem recently. My infinix x551 only charges but not recognized for USB connection.
If I connect it to a PC, it will only be charging but will not show any sign that something is connected. Even the devices and printers and device manager does not show any sign of connection.

Please can someone assist me in fixing this error.

The flash charging does not work anymore to.

I have tried different cables, PC, windows etc. Yet to no avail.

It used to work perfectly before, then started falling gradually ( sometimes it will work,) until this point where it won't work at all. I started noticing it after several ota updates of 5.1.

Could it be the OS?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-12-2015, 12:59 PM
(10-12-2015, 02:03 AM)Cvsg I'm having similar problem recently. My infinix x551 only charges but not recognized for USB connection.
If I  connect it to a PC,  it will only be charging but will not show any sign that something is connected. Even the devices and printers and device manager does not show any sign of connection.

Please can someone assist me in  fixing this error.

The flash charging does not work anymore to.

I have tried different cables, PC,  windows etc. Yet to no avail.

It used to  work perfectly before, then started falling gradually ( sometimes it will  work,) until this point where it won't work at all. I started noticing it after several ota updates of 5.1.

Could it be the OS?

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.