[Tutorial] How to fix IMEI using nvram.bin & nvdata.img in MTK
[Tutorial] How to fix IMEI using nvram.bin & nvdata.img in MTK
(10-12-2019, 10:58 AM)X3non(10-12-2019, 04:45 AM)Mopac8 I need NVDATA and NVRAM for Infinix X5515. Please help bro.
it'll be listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19499.html
atm if you need those files then you'll need to look for a working x5515 device to backup the said files from
(07-07-2018, 11:28 PM)hovatek .i can't find nvdata.img but i have nvram.bin and nvdata.bin is this ok?
(25-10-2022, 02:19 PM)k1ng1 i can't find nvdata.img but i have nvram.bin and nvdata.bin is this ok?
(13-02-2025, 03:21 AM)ICArante Hi, do you have a nvdata and nvram file for oppo A83 2GB RAM?Please, create a new thread for this, click Ask A Question at the top of this page and post.
I flash my phone via SP FLASH tool and click on "Format All and Download", I did not backup anything and just found out my IMEI has lost and baseband is unknown, Ive already tried writing nvdata and nvram file, but it still show Imei null and baseband unknown.