Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android Testers needed for MTK Auto TWRP porter V1.1

Testers needed for MTK Auto TWRP porter V1.1

Testers needed for MTK Auto TWRP porter V1.1

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
lebah
lebah
lebah
Enthusiastic Member
7
13-05-2018, 10:37 AM
#21



Advan ITAB 7

MT8735B

android 7.22

Recovery File
https ://drive.google.com/file/d/1wZo6jtSVRF5TrH7qH0vXPD09QWwD2IGE/view
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
14-05-2018, 10:54 AM
#22
(13-05-2018, 10:37 AM)lebah Advan ITAB 7

MT8735B

android 7.22

Recovery File
https ://drive.google.com/file/d/1wZo6jtSVRF5TrH7qH0vXPD09QWwD2IGE/view

Try the Beta version @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html and lets know how it goes

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
creeperdude997
creeperdude997
creeperdude997
Junior Member
30
04-06-2018, 06:03 PM
#23
(09-04-2018, 08:45 AM)hovatek We've updated our Mediatek (MTK) Auto TWRP recovery porter to V1.1 and need testers before we release it to the public.

What's new in version 1.1

  • We've upgraded TWRP version for Lollipop, Marshmallow & Nougat to v3.2.1 (latest as at the time of this post)
  • We've added support for Android Oreo (TWRP v3.2.1)

To participate in this test:
  1. State your Mediatek phone model, chipset (i.e MT****) & Android version
  2. Provide a link to your phone's stock recovery.img (if you have trouble posting links then remove the https://www part of the link)
  3. We'll send you a link to the custom recovery ported by the tool

Hovatek T-shirt giveaway


We're giving away Hovatek T-shirts to randomly selected volunteers so ensure to state the following in your comment
  • Your T-shirt size (e.g M)
  • Your Country & State of residence (e.g Lagos, Nigeria)

Note
The tool will only be released to the public when we're satisfied with  the tests
Chipset: MT6750
Android: 7.0
Recovery.img link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G8Xbpc...xeL8eD2JtI
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
05-06-2018, 12:29 PM
#24
(04-06-2018, 06:03 PM)creeperdude997 Chipset: MT6750
Android: 7.0
Recovery.img link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G8Xbpc...xeL8eD2JtI

We already released a Beta version

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
Senior Member
310
24-06-2018, 04:01 PM
#25

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


This is my recovery backup

Device model: SuperD D1

Chipset: MT6750T/6755

OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow

Stock recovery link: https://mega.nz/#!wzIQhCDI

I have tried Philz Auto-port recovery v1.0 - 1v.3 but it's not producing an output 

I will appreciate your assistance in helping me create the TWRP (I don't mind if it's not rhe latest version)
This post was last modified: 24-06-2018, 04:32 PM by ryfoz.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
25-06-2018, 11:40 AM
#26
(24-06-2018, 04:01 PM)ryfoz ..
I have tried Philz Auto-port recovery v1.0 - 1v.3 but it's not producing an output 

I will appreciate your assistance in helping me create the TWRP (I don't mind if it's not rhe latest version)

The tool must have produced an error. Try out TWRP porter also.
If you can, do a screen recording when using the tool so I can see the error message

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
Senior Member
310
26-06-2018, 04:53 PM
#27
(25-06-2018, 11:40 AM)hovatek The tool must have produced an error. Try out TWRP porter also.
If you can, do a screen recording when using the tool so I can see the error message

Hmmm... Okay,  can you  recommend  any PC screen recorder  for the job, I haven't done it before but I can send screenshots if that works too
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
26-06-2018, 06:05 PM
#28
(24-06-2018, 04:01 PM)ryfoz This is my recovery backup

Device model: SuperD D1

Chipset: MT6750T/6755

OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow

Stock recovery link:

I have tried Philz Auto-port recovery v1.0 - 1v.3 but it's not producing an output 

I will appreciate your assistance in helping me create the TWRP (I don't mind if it's not rhe latest version)

I tried downloading your recovery but decryption key is required. Please get the full link from Mega

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
Senior Member
310
26-06-2018, 09:55 PM
#29
(26-06-2018, 06:05 PM)hovatek I tried downloading your recovery but decryption key is required. Please get the full link from Mega

Oh oh, that's why I hate this mega app, I specifically chose the option without key and I also tried using d link to download it and it was going...

I usually use StoAmigo but since they upgraded to Axel I'm unable to upload

I will work on re-sending you another link

Done https://www.mediafire.com/download/9zpc3gl8oadq4f1
This post was last modified: 26-06-2018, 10:54 PM by ryfoz.
Takie1999
Takie1999
Takie1999
Junior Member
15
26-08-2018, 12:48 AM
#30
dogee x20l
mtk6737
android nougat tshirt taille M

Khouribga morocco
25000 poste principale
+212657269903
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt