Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tool] Miracle and Aladdin not detecting phone
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tool] Miracle and Aladdin not detecting phone

[Tool] Miracle and Aladdin not detecting phone

Yomexshow92
Yomexshow92
Yomexshow92
Techie Member
07-03-2018, 04:12 AM

Good day,am using Windows 10 pro 64bit with latest build...my problem is that both miracle and Aladdin are not detecting phone..have uninstalled all drivers ND reinstall it but still the same...I used USB deview to uninstall preloader drivers and reinstalled but I noticed that in USB deview if I plug in d phone Mtxx65 ... Will be in green but like 3sec later it will change to CDC Linux data..

Need help to fix my system
nijazxp
nijazxp
nijazxp
Techie Member
07-03-2018, 04:22 AM
Just use spflashtool. What is your intention? For my phone only spflashtool works, and none other software. Also how are you connecting it? My phone gets detected if i connect it while holding volume down with or without battery. But app exits during detection. Simply not compatible. Unlike what app and others say that i should connect it by simply plugging in and not touching any key. Or by pressing power button. Makes no difference. Just connecting it like in spflashtool causes detection and everything stops working.

I figured out how to make and restore/flash my backups including nvram/imei and all with just spflashtool. See my topic about lg x150.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-03-2018, 12:19 PM
(07-03-2018, 04:12 AM)Yomexshow92 Good day,am using Windows 10 pro 64bit with latest build...my problem is that both miracle and Aladdin are not detecting phone..have uninstalled all drivers ND reinstall it but still the same...I used USB deview to uninstall preloader drivers and reinstalled but I noticed that in USB deview if I plug in d phone Mtxx65 ... Will be in green but like 3sec later it will change to CDC Linux data..

I believe you're trying to write IMEI. What's your phone's Android version?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Yomexshow92
Yomexshow92
Yomexshow92
Techie Member
07-03-2018, 01:27 PM
It not only imei cuz I do use them to bypass frp,read phone info and some other things...the Android model varies but currently trying it with Android 6.0

(07-03-2018, 12:19 PM)hovatek
(07-03-2018, 04:12 AM)Yomexshow92 Good day,am using Windows 10 pro 64bit with latest build...my problem is that both miracle and Aladdin are not detecting phone..have uninstalled all drivers ND reinstall it but still the same...I used USB deview to uninstall preloader drivers and reinstalled but I noticed that in USB deview if I plug in d phone Mtxx65 ... Will be in green but like 3sec later it will change to CDC Linux data..

I believe you're trying to write IMEI. What's your phone's Android version?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-03-2018, 05:16 PM

(07-03-2018, 01:27 PM)Yomexshow92 It not only imei  cuz I do use them to bypass frp,read phone info and some other things...the Android model varies but currently trying it with Android 6.0

you're probably using old versions, don't expect them to work on every single device
nijazxp
nijazxp
nijazxp
Techie Member
07-03-2018, 05:48 PM
In my phone there's no active frp. When i looked into that partition file i noticed whole file were only zeroes. So to remove frp simply make exact same file size and fill it with zeroes using hxd and flash it using scatter file and spflashtool. Or simply format all in spflashtool then restore all except frp. Spflashtool never dissapointed me. Always make full backup first! Use mtkdroidtool to make scatter. I reccommend version 5.1532 as it works with normal files which do not need signing. Oh and beware, make sure you restore all files using spflashtool except frp and bmtpool. They should all be listed, if not then replace text is_download from false to true and file names from none to real ones. Process whole rom readback backup with mtkdroidtool while your phone is still working. You'll get scatter flash files. Long story, see other guides here and my topic about lg x150 for how to restore backup...
This post was last modified: 07-03-2018, 05:57 PM by nijazxp.
newjazzy
newjazzy
newjazzy
Techie Member
08-03-2018, 02:26 AM
(07-03-2018, 05:48 PM)nijazxp In my phone there's no active frp. When i looked into that partition file i noticed whole file were only zeroes. So to remove frp simply make exact same file size and fill it with zeroes using hxd and flash it using scatter file and spflashtool. Or simply format all in spflashtool then restore all except frp. Spflashtool never dissapointed me. Always make full backup first! Use mtkdroidtool to make scatter. I reccommend version 5.1532 as it works with normal files which do not need signing. Oh and beware, make sure you restore all files using spflashtool except frp and bmtpool. They should all be listed, if not then replace text is_download from false to true and file names from none to real ones. Process whole rom readback backup with mtkdroidtool while your phone is still working. You'll get scatter flash files. Long story, see other guides here and my topic about lg x150 for how to restore backup...

Bros also try to install drivers booted and update ur PC drives then download net framework ok
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-03-2018, 10:00 AM
(07-03-2018, 01:27 PM)Yomexshow92 It not only imei cuz I do use them to bypass frp,read phone info and some other things...the Android model varies but currently trying it with Android 6.0

For MTK Android version 6, you should find other tools that'll do whatever you wish to do. Maybe the chipset of the phones you're trying to work on aren't supported by these Loader versions you're using. You'll need the dongle + higher version as @X3non said

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.