Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android Mediatek (MTK) Auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Mediatek (MTK) Auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Mediatek (MTK) Auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Pages (81): Previous 1 … 20 21 22 23 24 … 81 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
03-10-2018, 05:03 PM



(03-10-2018, 03:40 PM)Cago How I can get stock recovery.img, because my phone is not rooted, MT6750T chipset

dump firmware from the phone using wwr method at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
you'll get recovery.img after successful firmware dump

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
HAROUN2323
HAROUN2323
HAROUN2323
Newbie
1
05-10-2018, 09:56 PM
Do I use a special phone Recovery or use the Recovery file that came with the program
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
05-10-2018, 10:19 PM
(05-10-2018, 09:56 PM)HAROUN2323 Do I use a special phone Recovery or use the Recovery file that came with the program

You're to use your phone's stock recovery.
What's your phone's chipset?

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile
Shreyash Borge
Shreyash Borge
1
07-10-2018, 02:40 AM
Well I don't know how but in all three versions there is no output file in output folder,i only get a file when I'm choosing any Oreo android version where my phone's version is lollipop.please help.
ClankJake
ClankJake
ClankJake
Newbie
1
07-10-2018, 01:21 PM

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


Hi hovatek you authorize me to do a tutorial in pt br using this tool as content. I will not use the link to download but rather targeting the forum. Can be?
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
07-10-2018, 02:12 PM
(07-10-2018, 02:40 AM)Shreyash Borge Well I don't know how but in all three versions there is no output file in output folder,i only get a file when I'm choosing any Oreo android version where my phone's version is lollipop.please help.

Drop a link to your stock recovery.img

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
07-10-2018, 03:17 PM
Could you please help to port new TWRP 3.2.3-0 for MT6755

I'm trying to port twrp for YU Yunicorn 5530.
And want it to be perfect and bug free.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
07-10-2018, 10:49 PM
(07-10-2018, 03:17 PM)jowinjohnchemban Could you please help to port new TWRP 3.2.3-0 for MT6755

I'm trying to port twrp for YU Yunicorn 5530.
And want it to be perfect and bug free.

Backup your phone's firmware using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html , then grab recovery.img and port TWRP using this tool on page 1.

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile
No one1111
No one1111
No one1111
Enthusiastic Member
11
08-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Thank u very much .... I will try these tools , there is nothing available on net like these tools....earlier I fixed imei invalid with the help of hovatek tutorial.... Nothing worked for me except hovatek tutorial....U r the best Team hovatek....explain
No one1111
No one1111
No one1111
Enthusiastic Member
11
08-10-2018, 09:42 AM
I will try these tool and tell u..... U r the best Team hovatek.....
Pages (81): Previous 1 … 20 21 22 23 24 … 81 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 8 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 8 Guest(s)
WhTlYt