Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android Mediatek (MTK) Auto Philz recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Mediatek (MTK) Auto Philz recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Mediatek (MTK) Auto Philz recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Pages (22): Previous 1 … 18 19 20 21 22 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
17-12-2019, 08:18 PM



(17-12-2019, 11:43 AM)CloudRazor Does this tool port recovey for android 8.1 go edition?

yes, use the latest version on page 1

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
sherman1759
sherman1759
sherman1759
Junior Member
18
20-12-2019, 11:04 PM
(02-07-2019, 06:09 PM)X3non
(02-07-2019, 01:05 PM)LieDown X DM_VERITY not found. No need to boot.img   
Pls any help I'm using Windows 7. Thanks

it's not an error message, go ahead and flash the ported recovery.img
My own said found that I should patch boot.img! What's next because I don't want to brick my phone I only want to replace my recovery so I can move up the system on my Gionee s plus to something better
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
21-12-2019, 09:21 AM
(20-12-2019, 11:04 PM)sherman1759 My own said found that I should patch boot.img! What's next because I don't want to brick my phone I only want to replace my recovery so I can move up the system on my Gionee s plus to something better

patch boot using magisk @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
22-02-2020, 06:55 PM
I was now able to successfully port a recovery with the Philz version. I just can't mount the system or data. I also cannot access the external memory card to install dm_verity.zip. Does anyone have a tip for me?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
23-02-2020, 11:43 AM

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(22-02-2020, 06:55 PM)Marion Baumann-Weckerlei I was now able to successfully port a recovery with the Philz version. I just can't mount the system or data. I also cannot access the external memory card to install dm_verity.zip. Does anyone have a tip for me?
Please create a new thread so we focus on it. 
Go to https://www.hovatek.com/forum and click Ask Question at the top to create a new thread.
Ratook
Ratook
Ratook
Newbie
3
03-06-2020, 11:53 PM
hi every one, if I understood correctly, we can flash a rom higher than lollipop with this Philz version ??
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
04-06-2020, 01:35 PM
(03-06-2020, 11:53 PM)Ratook hi every one, if I understood correctly, we can flash a rom higher than lollipop with this Philz version ??

so long as the recovery doesn't have problems mounts any partitions needed for the rom then it should flash successful but that's left for you to test and find out

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
shjeanpy
shjeanpy
shjeanpy
Junior Member
36
19-06-2020, 11:26 AM
I please tell if this porter support android 9
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,003
20-06-2020, 10:27 AM
(19-06-2020, 11:26 AM)shjeanpy I please tell if this porter support android 9

No, it does not

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
10-07-2020, 11:05 AM
What about those using Android 9
Pie which one one is working for them
Pages (22): Previous 1 … 18 19 20 21 22 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 2 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 2 Guest(s)
WhTlYt