Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android Mediatek (MTK) Auto Philz recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Mediatek (MTK) Auto Philz recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Mediatek (MTK) Auto Philz recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Pages (22): Previous 1 … 8 9 10 11 12 … 22 Next
Chiboyy88
Chiboyy88
Chiboyy88
Techie Member
44
05-02-2018, 11:59 PM
#91



(29-12-2017, 01:50 PM)ryfoz
(29-12-2017, 07:36 AM)Tanzir I think it's a great tool for mtk users....
But there is a problem I face when I try to port for android 5.0  ...after  select question 2 extarnel or internal sd card option "windows shows windows cannot found fart.exe" .make sure you type the name correctly, and then try again....... What's the problem.....

That's exactly the problem I am facing and the administrator suggested I try it on another pc after uninstalling my Antivirus in an attempt to make it work, I guess I know now what the result would have been if I had tried it...

Let's hope they look into it deeper  Sad
It is from your Antivirus, it take the file to be a threat. So you don't need to uninstall the antivirus, just disable antivirus for "1 hour" or "untill computer restart" then extract and run the .exe file again.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
Senior Member
310
06-02-2018, 04:48 AM
#92
(05-02-2018, 11:59 PM)Chiboyy88 It is from your Antivirus, it take the file to be a threat. So you don't need to uninstall the antivirus, just disable antivirus for "1 hour" or "untill computer restart" then extract and run the .exe file again.

So are you saying removing the Antivirus from pc completely before extracting is the cause of the error in output? or you didn't read all my post
Chiboyy88
Chiboyy88
Chiboyy88
Techie Member
44
06-02-2018, 08:02 AM
#93
(06-02-2018, 04:48 AM)ryfoz
(05-02-2018, 11:59 PM)Chiboyy88 It is from your Antivirus, it take the file to be a threat. So you don't need to uninstall the antivirus, just disable antivirus for "1 hour" or "untill computer restart" then extract and run the .exe file again.

So are you saying removing the Antivirus from pc completely before extracting is the cause of the error in output? or you didn't read all my post
You didn't state wether you did or did not remove the antivirus from the pc. Point I tried to make was, if antivirus was active on that pc, and you run the file after extracting, without disabling the antivirus first might be the cause.
I'm not a pro here, just sharing out of experience.
Thanks
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
Senior Member
310
06-02-2018, 09:21 AM
#94
(06-02-2018, 08:02 AM)Chiboyy88 You didn't state wether you did or did not remove the antivirus from the pc. Point I tried to make was, if antivirus was active on that pc, and you run the file after extracting, without disabling the antivirus first might be the cause.
I'm not a pro here, just sharing out of experience.
Thanks

Okay...but in my previous post i stated it...thanks for helping out though. I didn't mean any offence
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,998
06-02-2018, 05:34 PM
#95

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(06-02-2018, 08:02 AM)Chiboyy88 You didn't state wether you did or did not remove the antivirus from the pc. Point I tried to make was, if antivirus was active on that pc, and you run the file after extracting,  without disabling the antivirus first might be the cause.
I'm not a pro here, just sharing out of experience.
Thanks

out of curiosity,
did your anti-virus detect the file as a virus?
if yes, which anti-virus are you using?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
Senior Member
310
07-02-2018, 12:33 AM
#96
(06-02-2018, 05:34 PM)X3non out of curiosity,
did your anti-virus detect the file as a virus?
if yes, which anti-virus are you using?

I uninstalledy Anti-virus before I began the process so No it didn't detect anything becos it was not on the pc

The name though is SMADAV (a USB anti-virus)


And for the record, I have gotten a working TWRP by Paeffieong here so I am not interested in the Philz recovery anymore. I also noticed it can't flash the exposed fraework zip file on its11 that I installed the Philz recovery on. Any idea why? (Admin pls don't say create another thread for it o #LOL#, that would be really stressful)
This post was last modified: 07-02-2018, 12:38 AM by ryfoz.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,998
07-02-2018, 05:09 PM
#97
(07-02-2018, 12:33 AM)ryfoz I uninstalledy Anti-virus before I began the process so No it didn't detect anything becos it was not on the pc

The name though is SMADAV (a USB anti-virus)


And for the record, I have gotten a working TWRP by Paeffieong here so I am not interested in the Philz recovery anymore. I also noticed it can't flash the exposed fraework zip file on its11 that I installed the Philz recovery on. Any idea why? (Admin pls don't say create another thread for it o #LOL#, that would be really stressful)

the anti-virus question was actually meant for @Chiboyy88
good to know you now have a working custom recovery [credits to paeffiong ofc] but you'll still need to create a new thread as this thread has nothing to do with TWRP
This post was last modified: 07-02-2018, 05:13 PM by X3non.

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
paeffiong
paeffiong
paeffiong
Senior Member
138
07-02-2018, 11:02 PM
#98
(07-02-2018, 05:09 PM)X3non
(07-02-2018, 12:33 AM)ryfoz I uninstalledy Anti-virus before I began the process so No it didn't detect anything becos it was not on the pc

The name though is SMADAV (a USB anti-virus)


And for the record, I have gotten a working TWRP by Paeffieong here so I am not interested in the Philz recovery anymore. I also noticed it can't flash the exposed fraework zip file on its11 that I installed the Philz recovery on. Any idea why? (Admin pls don't say create another thread for it o #LOL#, that would be really stressful)

the anti-virus question was actually meant for @Chiboyy88
good to know you now have a working custom recovery [credits to paeffiong ofc] but you'll still need to create a new thread as this thread has nothing to do with TWRP


I'm happy to be a party to his success story.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
Senior Member
310
08-02-2018, 08:13 AM
#99
(07-02-2018, 05:09 PM)X3non the anti-virus question was actually meant for @Chiboyy88
good to know you now have a working custom recovery [credits to paeffiong ofc] but you'll still need to create a new thread as this thread has nothing to do with TWRP

Ok, thanks...
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
Senior Member
310
08-02-2018, 08:14 AM
(07-02-2018, 11:02 PM)paeffiong [quote="X3non" pid='129988' dateline='1518019797']

I'm happy to be a party to his success story.

#smiles#
Pages (22): Previous 1 … 8 9 10 11 12 … 22 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt