Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Tutorial] How to fix low storage / disk space in Windows (find large files)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to fix low storage / disk space in Windows (find large files)

[Tutorial] How to fix low storage / disk space in Windows (find large files)

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2017, 10:25 AM

Don't we all hate that low storage space warning? Its quite normal to run into low storage space errors on your Windows PC over time. The solution is simply to delete large unneeded / unimportant files and folders (like temp files at C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Temp or C:\Windows.old) but that's only possible when you know where they are.

From old movies / projects you'd stashed away a long time ago to temp files and logs you don't even know exist, your precious storage space is being gnawed at daily till you need the space and just don't know how to free it up because you've delete all the large files you know or can find but that doesn't seem to be helping.

This guide will show you how to find and delete those evasive large files which are occupying a lot of space on your Windows PC's Hard Disk .

Requirements

How to find and delete large files using ASC Large Files Finder

1. Launch Advanced System Care

[Image: How-to-find-and-delete-hidden-or-large-f...r-PC-1.jpg]

2. Click the Toolbox tab

[Image: How-to-find-and-delete-hidden-or-large-f...r-PC-2.jpg]

3. Click Large Files Finder

[Image: How-to-find-and-delete-hidden-or-large-f...r-PC-3.jpg]

4. Click Scan

[Image: How-to-find-and-delete-hidden-or-large-f...r-PC-4.jpg]

5. Wait while the tool scans your Hard Disk

[Image: How-to-find-and-delete-hidden-or-large-f...r-PC-5.jpg]

6. Once the scan is complete,you should see a list of files arranged in descending order of size

[Image: How-to-find-and-delete-hidden-or-large-f...r-PC-6.jpg]

7. Select the file(s) you wish to delete then click Delete (I suggest you run a search if you find a file you don't recognize)

[Image: How-to-find-and-delete-hidden-or-large-f...r-PC-7.jpg]

This post was last modified: 27-01-2019, 03:18 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dalid.daud
dalid.daud
dalid.daud
Techie Member
01-12-2017, 10:49 AM
Is there a free version, and what are limitations of the freeone if any. Am asking because I see activate now button, to me thus indication its free to download not free to use.

Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Tapatalk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2017, 12:22 PM
(01-12-2017, 10:49 AM)dalid.daud Is there a free version, and what are limitations of the freeone if any. Am asking because I see activate now button, to me thus indication its free to download not free to use.

When you install, you have a 30-day free trial period

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dalid.daud
dalid.daud
dalid.daud
Techie Member
01-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Alright