Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Tools / Software [Downloads] Carliv Image Kitchen for Android (unpack / repack boot & recovery)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] Carliv Image Kitchen for Android (unpack / repack boot & recovery)

[Downloads] Carliv Image Kitchen for Android (unpack / repack boot & recovery)

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-12-2021, 08:46 AM

(06-12-2021, 10:27 AM)jnr915 hi, I tried to use this tool to unpack a stock boot.img, the tool "unpackbootimg.exe" crashed when unpacking my boot.img. (kernel address analysis is done), Can you help or did I do something wrong step?

Try Android Image Kitchen latest version

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Samchris05
Samchris05
Samchris05
22-02-2022, 05:54 PM
Can I use this to flash my tecno spark 3 kb7?  I was trying Chinese miracle' but unfortunately I don't have the box (loader) if you can help with these two; I will be okay. I just registered yesterday and this is my first post. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-02-2022, 03:57 PM
(22-02-2022, 05:54 PM)Samchris05 Can I use this to flash my tecno spark 3 kb7?  I was trying Chinese miracle' but unfortunately I don't have the box (loader) if you can help with these two; I will be okay. I just registered yesterday and this is my first post. Thanks

Click Ask Question at the top and post this

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3