Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] Can't locate force boot pinout on infinix x600

[Please help] Can't locate force boot pinout on infinix x600

[Please help] Can't locate force boot pinout on infinix x600

osuolale95
osuolale95
osuolale95
Senior Member
180
15-10-2016, 04:55 PM
#1



Hi hovatek, please I can't locate force boot pinout on my infinix x600 help me please. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
16-10-2016, 04:50 PM
#2
(15-10-2016, 04:55 PM)osuolale95 Hi hovatek, please I can't locate force boot pinout on my infinix x600 help me please. Thanks

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11899.html

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
osuolale95
osuolale95
osuolale95
Senior Member
180
03-11-2016, 07:53 AM
#3
Can I forward the phone to your address???
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
03-11-2016, 02:17 PM
#4
(03-11-2016, 07:53 AM)osuolale95 Can I forward the phone to your address???

We don't provide offline support at the moment

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt