[Tutorial] How to use research download tool to create Unisoc / Spreadtrum pac file
[Tutorial] How to use research download tool to create Unisoc / Spreadtrum pac file
(11-10-2023, 04:15 AM)fallenfae718 I've been trying to get this tablet rooted for weeks now but I can't find anywhere to download a .pac file for my device any help would be greatly appreciated it is an ox tab 10 OX-10-13-1
(11-11-2024, 04:50 PM)Wezsto32 I have back up my ZTE a51 using the method described in this thread, my issue now it nvitem is 2.00mb and looking at other examples on other firmware its about 709kb. Everytime i try to flash the nvitem is says partition over its size. Phone is currently saying network lock after flash(because of bootloop), is there a way to shrink nvitem because this back up has all info i need to restore my baseband.Have you tried using android kitchen?
(11-11-2024, 04:50 PM)Wezsto32 I have back up my ZTE a51 using the method described in this thread, my issue now it nvitem is 2.00mb and looking at other examples on other firmware its about 709kb. Everytime i try to flash the nvitem is says partition over its size. Phone is currently saying network lock after flash(because of bootloop), is there a way to shrink nvitem because this back up has all info i need to restore my baseband.